Subject: TC Bibliography Project

From: "James R. Adair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 1996 02:12:05 -0500 (EST)

I would like to invite all interested subscribers to the list to
participate in the TC Bibliography Project.  The goal of the project is
simple: to create a comprehensive, annotated bibliography of biblical
textual criticism.  This bibliography will be accessible on the Web from
the TC home page (see below for URL).  The URL of the bibliography page 
is http://scholar.cc.emory.edu/scripts/TC/TC-biblio.html.

The first stage of the project is the creation of a suitable outline in
which to put the bibliographical data.  I have put a preliminary outline
on the TC bibliography page mentioned above, and I would appreciate 
comments on the highest order categories (those that are numbered on the 
page).  We will address subcategories later.  Insertion of the actual 
data, including annotations for at least some of the entries, will be the 
last step (although some movement of subcategories and addition of new 
subcategories is probable, too).

Jimmy Adair
General Editor of TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism
------> http://scholar.cc.emory.edu/scripts/TC/TC.html <-----