Subject: TC Call for articles

From: "James R. Adair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 1996 00:03:48 -0500 (EST)

The two textual criticism sections of the SBL have recently put out a call
for papers for the annual SBL convention in New Orleans in November.  In
the same vein, I would like to remind everyone on the list that the new
electronic journal TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism is also
extending a call for articles relating to textual criticism.  We are
interested in full-length articles, shorter notes (perhaps analyses of a
specific passage), and reports of ongoing projects related to textual
criticism of the biblical texts.  Articles dealing with either the Old
Testament/Hebrew Bible or New Testament are welcome, and articles that
relate textual criticism to other disciplines or that cross the canonical
boundary are especially encouraged.  We hope to have our first articles
published by the end of February.  Unlike a print journal, the time
between submission of an article and its publication may be measured in
weeks rather than months or years.  Like the best print journals, TC is
peer-reviewed (editors are listed on the TC home page).  All interested
contributors should look at the TC home page (see below) for more
information and for instructions for contributors.  Any questions or
submissions may be made directly to me.  Thank you. 

Jimmy Adair
General Editor of TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism
------> http://scholar.cc.emory.edu/scripts/TC/TC.html <-----