Subject: Re: Strangeness in my mailbox

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 1996 23:07:55 -0800

My apologies to the list for the previous message  "Strangeness in my
mailbox." I thought I had sent it directly to jadair@emory rather than to the
entire list.

[email-masked]
Dexter Garnier

---

From: Patrick Durusau <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 1996 06:20:14 -0500 (EST)

TC-List members and Dexter Garnier:

Our apologies for the looping mail message that was sent from the TC-List 
on Saturday, March 9, 1995.  The problem arose from a user (Not Dexter 
Garnier!) whose mailbox was full and the mail daemon at the other site 
was bouncing the mail from the list back to TC-List and the TC-List would 
dutifully send it out to the list members, including the one with a full 
mailbox. I did not see the problem until late Saturday morning and I 
deleted that user from the distribution list to break the loop of mail 
sent and mail bounce.  I have not seen any of the looping messages since 
that time and I think that has resolved the problem.  

We appreciate your interest and participation in the TC-List and look 
forward to your contributions to the topics of concern to scholars of 
textual criticism.  If you have or are writing an article on textual 
criticism, please contact James Adair, [email-masked], Editor, TC:
A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism, to discuss publication of your 
article in electronic format.

Patrick

Patrick Durusau
Technical Editor, TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism
[email-masked]