Subject: Re: Waite just a minute

From: [email-masked] (Don Wilkins)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 16:15:43 -0700 (PDT)

I can add a brief note re Waite et al. Last summer I participated in a
debate of KJV vs. modern translations on the John Ankerberg show (others on
the show were Ken Barker, James White, Art Farstad, Dan Wallace, Samuel
Gipp, Joe Chambers and one other whose name escapes me at the moment). D.
A. Waite and Gail Riplinger were among the no-shows who were also invited.
As far as I know, neither offered reasons for not participating, though
Chambers was supposedly representing Riplinger.

Don Wilkins
UC Riverside

Don Wilkins
UC Riverside

---

From: Michael D Hildenbrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 16:05:12 -0700 (PDT)

If you have had any contact with Riplinger's book or discussions, she 
needs no reason for not participating.  8-)

Michael Hildenbrand [email-masked]