Subject: mailing list problems

From: "James R. Adair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 14:16:40 -0400 (EDT)

The tc-list has been experiencing intermittent problems with mail 
delivery due to network problems at Emory University.  Emory is working 
on the problem, and we at Scholars Press are also doing all we can to 
ensure that everyone on the list receives every message.  If you think (or 
are sure) that you have missed some recent messages, you can send the message

get tc-list tc-list.9604

to [email-masked].  This command will send you _all_ of 
the messages so far posted to the list for the month of April (for March, 
substitute 9603, etc.).  Be aware that you will receive all of the 
messages separately in your mailbox, although you will be able to 
identify them by their original sending dates.  You can address any 
questions about the list to me directly.

Jimmy Adair
Manager of Information Technology Services, Scholars Press
    and
Managing Editor of TELA, the Scholars Press World Wide Web Site
---------------> http://scholar.cc.emory.edu <-----------------