Subject: Re: Sinaiaticus

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 05:06:20 -0400

On Tue, 23 Apr 1996, Maurice Robinson wrote:

>I would note that the so-called "Concordant Greek NT", which remains in 
>print, despite the poor and artificial nature of its interlinear 
>translation (breaking all words into their component parts in order to 
>get the "real" meaning), presents in old uncial type the combined text of 
>Sinaiticus, Vaticanus, and Alexandrinus (2/3 = the resultant text).
>
>
>
>I don't have the address at hand, but it can be ordered from the Concordant
>Publishing Concern somewhere in California at a very reasonable price.

It is available as "The Concordant Greek Text" from:

Concordant Publishing Concern
15570 Knochaven Road
Clarita, CA 91350
(805) 252-2112

Price is $15.00 hardbound; $30.00 leather.

Alas, I am but a neophyte, so aside from saying that the type is quite
readable (two columns to the page) I will reserve comment.

Dexter Garnier