Subject: Sinaiaticus

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 11:02:39 -0400

Is there an edition available which contains Sinaiaticus alone?

Thanks,

Jim West

---

From: John van der Hoek <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 01:05:21 +0930 (CST)

Dear Jim West,

> Is there an edition available which contains Sinaiaticus alone?

There is a book which I came accross : The New Testament: Sinaitic Version
in Greek and English, edited and translated by a Dalmer R.Ford, published by
Vantage Press, NY 1993 [0-533-10622-2].

Perhaps some scholars reading this list can comment on its merit.

Cheers, John
--
  Dr John van der Hoek                  l e-mail:
  Department of Applied Mathematics,    l [email-masked]
  University of Adelaide,               l 'phone: +61-(0)8-3035903
  Adelaide, S.A. 5005   AUSTRALIA       l fax: +61-(0)8-303-3696 [note change]

---

From: Maurice Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 17:53:17 -0400 (EDT)

> Vantage Press, NY 1993 [0-533-10622-2].

What year did that book come out, and any idea of its cost?  I know only 
of Tischendorf's printed edition made in the middle 1800s, and that 
contains the Greek text only.