Subject: TC journal's first articles!

From: "James R. Adair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 May 1996 13:14:06 -0400 (EDT)

The first two articles in TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism are 
now available (see below for URL).  The articles are:

James R. Adair, "Old and New in Textual Criticism: Similarities, 
Differences, and Prospects for Cooperation"

and

George Anton Kiraz, "Comparative Edition of the Syriac Gospels: Final 
Report and Announcement of Publication"

These articles are currently available in HTML format, although text, 
SGML, and Postscript versions will be available soon.  Abstracts for the 
articles are available, as is a message from the editor (me).  Just 
follow the links from the TC home page (which has also been updated).

More articles are on the way, as well as several book reviews, so stay 
tuned.  Once again, I invite the members of this list to submit articles 
for consideration by the journal's editorial board.

Jimmy Adair
General Editor of TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism
------> http://scholar.cc.emory.edu/scripts/TC/TC.html <-----