Subject: sorry

From: [email-masked] (Jim West)
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 15:42:27 -0400 (EDT)

I am dreadfully sorry that I passed on a message from the kingdom of dupedom.

I had hoped to be of help- but the messages I have received have indicated
that it is better to let people discover things for themselves.

My computer literacy is obviously not as advanced as many of yours.

Again I apologize.

Yours,

Jim West

---

From: "John C. Hurd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 15:57:31 -0400 (EDT)

Jim, don't feel bad!  I did the same thing myself with this same warning 
a year or so ago.  --  John Hurd
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::  Prof. John C. Hurd            Internet: [email-masked] ::
::  49 Wanless Ave.               Office tel.: (416) 485-2429      ::
::  Toronto, Ont.  M4N 1V5        Office fax:  (416) 485-7320      ::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::