Subject: Upcoming this month (fwd)

From: "James R. Adair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 1996 20:20:24 -0400 (EDT)

I think many on the list will be interested in this message from James 
Tauber, director of the Electronic New Testament Manuscript Project.

Jimmy Adair
Manager of Information Technology Services, Scholars Press
    and
Managing Editor of TELA, the Scholars Press World Wide Web Site
---------------> http://scholar.cc.emory.edu <-----------------

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 04:05:37 +0800 (WST)
From: James K. Tauber <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Upcoming this month

This month should prove to be a significant month for the Electronic New 
Testament Manuscripts Project in a number of respects.

Firstly, the manuscript room will be officially opened and a handful of 
manuscript images made available for viewing.

Second, the new manuscript catalogue (at http://www.entmp.org/catalogue) 
will be extended to include the uncials. Amongst other things, the new 
catalogue allows one to search for manuscripts containing a particular 
book, chapter or even verse of the New Testament.

Finally, the web pages will shift physical location from my old 486 
connected at the University of Western Australia to iiNet Technologies 
(http://www.iinet.net.au/), a local Internet Service Provider that has 
most generously agreed to host the Electronic New Testament Manuscripts 
Project.

James K. Tauber <[email-masked]> http://www.entmp.org/people/jtauber
Associate Director, Electronic New Testament Manuscripts Project