Subject: Paleo-Hebrew font

From: "Dave Washburn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 21:12:24 -7

I got a few requests for my archaic Hebrew font, so rather than try 
to mail it to several people (my mailer isn't all that reliable with 
attachments) I put a link to it on my home page so it can be 
downloaded directly.  My home page is
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur/home.html
The font file is
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur/siloam.zip
This file includes the .afm, .pfm and .pfb files needed for Adobe 
Type Manager to install and use the font.  I hope to make some 
improvements to the typeface in coming months, and also to create a 
TrueType version of it.  For now, as I said before, it's nothing 
spectacular, but it works.  I find that it looks better when it's a 
couple of points bigger than the surrounding type, and bolded.

Jimmy, if you want to put a copy of it on the TC server with the 
other fonts, that's fine with me.  I don't consider it private or 
protected in any way.  And if anybody improves it or makes a TrueType 
version of it, all I ask is that you send me a copy!

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur/home.html
"Just reach out, and He'll reach in..."