Subject: Re: Oops Technical help

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 02:07:41 -0400

Jim:
First of all, you should get rid of MS Works and work in MS Word (6.0 or
newer) especially if you are using Windows 95.  Works is a very weak and
limited program in comparison to Word.  
Anyway, try this, it works in Word and should work in Works:  Highlight all
of the text and pull down the "tools" menu, select "font" and then choose the
"all caps" box.  That should do it.  If you would like some other font
programs I have some share ware of Greek and Hebrew that I can send you.  I'd
be glad to help.  Let me know.
In His Service
Rich Elliott (RE [email-masked])
p.s. yes I am still working on the Encyclopedia of New Testament Textual
Criticism!

---

From: John Cameron <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 10:20:33 -0700

Rich:

I am a quiet participant on this TC list..I liked the solution you
mentioned for our other collegue re Word..There is just no other WP
worth bothering about.

I am very interested in the shareware Hebrew-Greek font programs you
mentioned.Could you possible send me a copy..

Thank you.