Subject: Re: Fragment of Encyclopedia online

From: Jim West <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 10:44:31 -0500 (EST)

At 10:27 AM 10/31/96 -0700, you wrote:

>Since people are still asking about the Encyclopedia of NT TC, I've
>decided to start posting some potential articles. I've now completed
>rough drafts of three of them, on "Canons of Criticism," "Oral
>Transmission," and "Text-Types."
>
>You can find them at
>
>http://www.skypoint.com/~waltzmn
>
Thanks for taking the lead and making this information available.  This can
be a great tool for beginning students and I hope that it grows so that I
can recommend it to my students.

Jim

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jim West, ThD
Petros TN