From: owner-tc-list
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 10:02:26 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 03:14:17 -0500
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Encyclopedia of NT TC, update!
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk
Reply-To: [email-masked]

To All TCer's:
Thanks so much for the continued support of the ENTTC!  I am currently
working on getting a web site set up so that any articles submitted might
have an initial site to go to.
I encourage all those who subscribe to this list to continue to submit any
articles that you think would be fitting for the ENTTC.  
As this work is currently evolving, it is quite possible that it will become
a two part work: 1, to be electronically published as well as 2, standard
hardcover publication.  The hard cover will serve the general population that
studies NTTC, while at the same time being updated electronically (although,
I believe that most of the information to be included is already standard
history, but as we move forward on this electronic highway we must offer both
aspects).
All papers that have already been submitted and are yet to be completed will
be read by an editorial board (which is in the making) I, of course, am the
general editor and will work in this capacity.  I will do to the best of my
ability to take an absolute neutral and balanced position in this role.  I
feel that this is most important in order to produce an excellent work.  More
later
In His Service
Rich Elliott