Subject: new review on TC

From: "James R. Adair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 01:17:13 -0500 (EST)

Michael Moore has provided readers of TC with our latest book review: J. 
Hoftijzer and K. Jongeling, Dictionary of the North-West Semitic 
Inscriptions.  I should note that this book was not one that was sent to 
the TC editors for review; rather, Mike took the initiative to examine 
the book and send us his review.  Thanks, Mike!

The SBL annual meeting begins on Saturday, and I hope that many members of
the tc-list will finally get to meet one another in person.  I look
forward to seeing many of you in the textual criticism seminars, in the
CARG room, in the exhibit hall, or going to and from different places in
New Orleans.  I plan to have handouts about TC and the tc-list, so ask for
them, and share them with your friends.  Unfortunately, I won't be able to
attend every t-c session because of scheduling conflicts and other
commitments, but I will try to have the information available in the room
for anyone who is interested.  If you hear a t-c paper that you especially
enjoy (or if you've written one yourself!), why not ask the presenter if
he/she would consider submitting it to TC for our editors' consideration? 

Jimmy Adair
General Editor of TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism
------> http://scholar.cc.emory.edu/scripts/TC/TC.html <-----