Subject: question

From: Timothy Ward <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 23:10:37 -0800

I am an MBA student at Regent University in Va. Beach, Va.  My
assignment in Marketing Management class is to find biblical
perspectives on sex in advertising.  Your thoughts will be appreciated,
especially conserning specific scriputres.
Regent University teaches how to apply God's will for our lives, and
God's word in business situations for His glory.
			Thanx - God Bless,
			Tim Ward

---

From: "James R. Adair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 11:21:19 -0500 (EST)

With regard to Tim Ward's question concerning the biblical perspective on 
sex and advertising, since this is clearly not a topic related to textual 
criticism, please direct your responses (if any) to Tim directly (at 
[email-masked]) rather than to the list.

Jimmy Adair
Manager of Information Technology Services, Scholars Press
    and
Managing Editor of TELA, the Scholars Press World Wide Web Site
---------------> http://scholar.cc.emory.edu <-----------------