Subject: Versions - your expectations

From: Jean VALENTIN <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 96 04:25:36 +0100

Hello all tc-ers!

With this note I wish to thank all those of you who reacted to my 
question about what you would expect from the edition of a NT version. I 
received many interesting comments and bibliographical references. I'm 
also surprised at the fact that many of you would like greek 
retroversions - most of the good authors that I had read seemed to say 
that it probably is the most misleading thing one can do when editing a 
version. This is surprising, and really wasn't expecting it! So I'll have 
to analyze this problem too.

This is my first reaction. I will not give more feedback today as I want 
to take the time to analyze your postings, but I just wanted to say 
again: thanks to you all. I will give news about the progress of the work 
and I really appreciate your readiness to help me.

Jean Valentin - Brussels - Belgium

Ce qui est trop simple est faux, ce qui est trop complexe est 
inutilisable.
What's too simple is wrong, what's too complex is unusable.