Subject: TANAKH

From: Julian Goldberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 21:06:25 -0500 (EST)

The complete Hebrew Scriptures (Old Testament Bible) or TANAKH (Torah-Law,
Neviim-Prophets, Ketuvim-Writings) based on the Masoretic Hebrew text and
all in one compact black hard covered volume which measures 12 cm x 19 cm
with over 1360 pages that have been arranged according to traditional
Jewish chapter and verse divisions along with larger Hebrew letter printing
and thicker paper pages for a volume of this size.   Only  $ 20.00 U.S.
postpaid ( $ 15.50 for the book plus $ 4.50 for postage, etc.) from

Julian Goldberg, 215 - 260 Adelaide St., E., Toronto, Ontario, Canada
M5A 1N0.  

Thanks.

---

From: RHS Linux User <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 20:57:06 +0000

Julian Goldberg wrote:
> The ...
>   Only  $ 20.00 U.S.

Perhaps we need to restate the Boulder Pledge, for those who haven't 
seen it.

"Under no circumstance will I ever purchase _anything_  offered to me
as a result of an unsolicited e-mail message.  Nor will I foward chain
letters, petitions, mass mailings, or virus warnings to large numbers
of others.  This is my contribution to the survival of the online 
community."