Subject: Re: Question on God and Sex

From: "Jim Mendelson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 15:19:08 -0800

> It seems to me that people don't want to admit that the bible is indeed
full
> of examples of sex that are anything but God-like.  Please post two
positive
> passages that deal with sex and we'll see.
> 
> Steve

How about Song of Solomon Chapter 2.

                                                In CHRIST,
                                                     Jim

email:[email-masked]
Calvary Chapel of the Chino Valley

---

From: "James R. Adair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 12:09:12 -0500 (EST)

Sari asked me (on the list) whether I was offended by her first comment 
and if that's why I asked for this discussion to take place off the 
list.  No, I wasn't offended, but I suspected that the discussion, if it 
continued, would take us far afield from the topic this list is dedicated 
to, namely, textual criticism.  As further posts on the topic have 
demonstrated, I was right.  Feel free to continue the discussion among 
yourselves or on a more appropriate list, but let's keep to the topic on 
this list.

Jimmy Adair
Listowner, tc-list

---

From: Danijel Berkovic <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 21:29:23 +0100 (MET)

Would not this topic be more appropriate on lists like B-HEBREW, where one
can find such topics as this.
In my opinion this topic is far more 'theological' then of the 'textual
critical' nature.
In terms of OT very relevant area of study and interest, but not
necessarily part of this list and area of (re)search.

Daniel BERKOVIC

P.S. Though new to this list, I feel important that the list keeps its
identity if it is going to serve its purpose.