Subject: Re: question

From: Jim West <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 08:06:56 -0500 (EST)

At 11:10 PM 11/12/96 -0800, you wrote:
>I am an MBA student

This is an interesting forum for an MBA.
I suppose marketing of texts is now as common as marketing flesh in the
temple of Jesus' day (but, ooops, those folk were cast out).

> at Regent University in Va. Beach, Va.  My
>assignment in Marketing Management class is to find biblical
>perspectives on sex in advertising.  

You won't find any.  Only the most active imagination would suggest that you
could.
The Biblical discussion of sex is generally confined to marriage- and even
then sex per se is not discussed.

>Your thoughts will be appreciated,
>especially conserning specific scriputres.

I dont know what a scriputre is.  But I do know that no texts on marketing
can be forthcoming.  Unless you count Paul's "I have not sold the word"
texts.  Which rather defeats the purpose of your exercise, I think.

>Regent University teaches how to apply God's will for our lives, and
>God's word in business situations for His glory.

!!!! (comment withheld out of respect for the public).

>			Thanx - God Bless,
>			Tim Ward

Jim

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Jim West, ThD
Professor of Biblical Languages
Petros TN