Subject: ANYBODY KNOW ABOUT . . . ?

From: "L. Mark Bruffey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 22:15:38 -0800

Hello ALL!

Please forgive for the off topic post, but does anybody know of a
serious scholarly discussion group (such as this one) on the topic of
world history, particularly Roman history during the New Testament
period?  I would love to know about the time of year the Roman Empire
would have been counting heads for the census in 6 BCE.

Mark Bruffey

---

From: [email-masked] (HILL R KAPLAN)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 11:58:49 EST

>would have been counting heads for the census in 6 BCE.
If you happen to get a positive response, please let me know.

Hill Kaplan

---

From: Julian Goldberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 13:28:38 -0500 (EST)

> If you happen to get a positive response, please let me know.

Hi.  Try [email-masked]