Subject: TC List membership

From: "James R. Adair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 01:04:53 -0500 (EST)

After hovering around the 200 mark for the past five or six months, the 
TC List has increased its membership to about 250 since the beginning of 
the year.  I would like to welcome all the new members and remind 
everyone that discussions of OT textual criticism are also permissible on 
the list ;-).

For all those who are interested, I will soon post information about the 
first year of activity with the journal TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual 
Criticism.  Just so you don't think we're hibernating, a new book review 
should appear sometime this week, and at least two articles are currently 
being considered for publication in TC.  Let me again invite members of 
this list to submit articles to me for review by our editorial board.  
Finally, I believe that a few of you still have book reviews that need to 
be submitted to our book review editor, Leonard Greenspoon.  Please 
send them in as soon as possible.  Thanks!

Jimmy Adair, Listowner, TC-List
Manager of Information Technology Services, Scholars Press
    and
Managing Editor of TELA, the Scholars Press World Wide Web Site
---------------> http://scholar.cc.emory.edu <-----------------