Subject: Adobe Greek Fonts

From: "L. Mark Bruffey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 22:38:33 -0500

Hello All!

I have just begun usuing OS/2 and its Netscape browser.  Unfortunately,
OS/2 Warp ver 3 does not support TrueType font technology.  This really
messes me up when I go to Perseus, etc.  Can you tell me of a source for
Greek/Hebrew foints in the ATM format?

Thanks,

Mark

---

From: Kent Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 08:14:48 EST

Addressed to: [email-masked]
              [email-masked]

** Reply to note from "L. Mark Bruffey" <[email-masked]> Wed, 15 Jan 1997 22:38:33 -0500 
Another OS/2er on the TC list??? A quick reply -- Warp 3 can use True Type, check help or a 
book on how.  Warp 4 does so natively (w/o effort).  OS/2 also does Unicode (which supports 
all character sets).  I use the Greek and Hebrew fonts that came with Bible Works for Windows 
(which just show up in all my OS/2 font menus, I didn't have to register them).  
P.S. don't up grade Warp 4 until you check with me. [email-masked] 

Kent Smith. West Side Presbyterian Church. Ridgewood, NJ