Subject: Re: tape attack

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 10:52:43 -7000

> I presume that even in the "wild country" of wherever, inter-library 
> loans can be arranged.

I'm in rural Wyoming, USA.  And yes, we can do ILL.  But it usually 
takes over a month.  To get this type of material it is also 
frequently difficult to find a library willing to part with it for a 
time.  It took my library 3 months to find a library that would give 
me a recent volume of DJD.  So I repeat: can you give a brief summary 
of the material?  If you don't want to, just say so.

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur/home.html
"One of the things I've learned during my short
sojourn on this planet is that I am underqualified
to stay serious very long."  -Phil Callaway

---

From: "Professor L.W. Hurtado" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 14:34:51 +000

The request to which I was responding had to do with scribal dots 
placed over certain characters in P66.  Dr. Parker has already given 
a fully adequate response on this matter.  In the books I mentioned 
(V. Martin, G.D. Fee) there is much more on P66 than could be 
summarized here.  I simply refer to these works for those on the net 
who seriously want to investigate the question.

L. W. Hurtado
University of Edinburgh,
New College
Mound Place 
Edinburgh, Scotland EH1 2LX
Phone: 0131-650-8920
Fax: 0131-650-6579
E-mail:  [email-masked]