Subject: TC Sites

From: "Robert B. Waltz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 14:46:17 -0700

TCers --

Following on the question about where to find textual criticism web
sites, I've set up a links page at the encyclopedia web site (listed
at the bottom of this letter).

Unfortunately, it only lists links already mentioned on the list,
but at least you can link to them in your browser.

I've also added a few more entries to the encyclopedia site, and
corrected a couple of minor errors. (The big errors, no doubt,
are beyond my comprehension. :-)

Once again, I encourage any of you who want to put your opionion
in electronic purple prose (and yes, I can make it purple if
you really want to display it in that colour), contact me. And
contact Rich Elliot to participate in the *real* encyclopedia.

I now go off to do real work for a while....

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

                            Robert B. Waltz
                         [email-masked]

Want more loudmouthed opinions about textual criticism?
Try my web page: http://www.skypoint.com/~waltzmn
(A very rough draft of part of the Encyclopedia of NT Textual Criticism)