Subject: Re: Textual Criticism web sites

From: "John K. McVay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 17:30:58 -0800

----------
> From: Ronald L. Minton <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Textual Criticism web sites
> Date: Thursday, January 09, 1997 4:53 PM
> 
> Where can I find a recent descriptive list of Textual Criticism and 
> manuscript web sites?  
> 
> --
> Prof. Ron Minton: [email-masked]   W (417)268-6053  H 833-9581
> Baptist Bible Graduate School 628 E. Kearney St. Springfield, MO 65803
>

---

From: "James R. Adair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 00:55:43 -0500 (EST)

I have put five very brief articles about various t-c topics on the Web, 
all accessible from the TC-Links page 
(http://scholar.cc.emory.edu/scripts/TC/TC-links.html).  The topics 
addressed are Codex Sinaiticus, the Hexapla, the Muratorian Fragment, the 
Nash Papyrus, and uncials.  These are slightly expanded versions of the 
articles I have submitted to the Eerdmans Dictionary of the Bible.  
Because of their brevity, they do not contain any earthshattering new 
information, but they might be useful for someone interested in a quick 
reference.

Jimmy Adair
Manager of Information Technology Services, Scholars Press
    and
Managing Editor of TELA, the Scholars Press World Wide Web Site
---------------> http://scholar.cc.emory.edu <-----------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 19:53:28 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 97-01-13 01:38:58 EST, you write:

<< I have put five very brief articles about various t-c topics on the Web, 
 reference. >>

Jimmy and all TCer's,
Where these articles, the Eerdmans Dictionary, and others leave off, the
Encyclopedia of New Testament Textual Criticism will pick up.
Yes I'm still here, and I am making slow progress, but alas, it's still
progress.
More information as it becomes available.  Stay tuned!  Thanks to all for
thir help and support.
Rich Elliott
General Editor, ENTTC.