Subject: Re: Textual Criticism web sites

From: "John K. McVay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 17:41:19 -0800

In a bid to send a private message in response to Ron's request for TC
websites I inadvertently managed to repeat his message to all of you.  To
attempt to atone for that crime, I offer my own meager list of TC sites:

The Encyclopedia of New Testament Textual Criticism (In Progress)
<http://www.skypoint.com/~waltzmn/> 

Brown University Textual Criticism Materials
<http://www.stg.brown.edu/projects/mss/text_crit.html> 
Facsimile Pages of Manuscripts <http://www.stg.brown.edu/projects/mss/> 

Quartz Hill School of Theology CEU Course in Textual Criticism
<http://pages.prodigy.com/Q/H/T/QHST/l425intr.htm> 

Textual Criticism: A Course
<http://www.stg.brown.edu/projects/mss/overview.html> 

TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism
<http://scholar.cc.emory.edu/scripts/TC/TC.html> 

TC Links: Other Sites Dealing with Textual Criticism
<http://scholar.cc.emory.edu/scripts/TC/TC-links.html> 

The University of Michigan Papyrus Collection
<http://www.lib.umich.edu/pap/HomePage.html> 

Vanderbilt Textual Criticism Page
<http://www.library.vanderbilt.edu/divinity/bibs/nt1.html#textcrit> 

The Electronic Manuscripts NT Manuscripts Project <http://www.entmp.org/> 

With apologies,

John McVay, Ph.D.
Religion Department
Pacific Union College
Angwin, CA

---

From: Vincent Broman <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Jan 1997 16:13:40 -0000

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

> Where can I find a recent descriptive list of Textual Criticism and 
> manuscript web sites?  

In addition to the sites on McVay's list, there is my own site,
which will soon be moving to a private ISP account, but is now at:
http://archimedes.nosc.mil/gnt
ftp://archimedes.nosc.mil/pub/gnt .

Vincent Broman             Email: [email-masked]                    =   o     
2224 33d St.               Phone: +1 619 284 3775                  =  _ /- _   
San Diego, CA  92104-5605  Starship: 32d42m22s N 117d14m13s W     =  (_)> (_)  
___ PGP protected mail preferred.  For public key finger [email-masked] ___