Subject: Re: Birmingham Colloquium

From: Maurice Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 1997 16:17:00 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 29 Jan 1997, DC PARKER wrote:

> The First Birmingham Colloquium on the textual criticism of the New 
> Testament is to be held 14-17 April this year.  

Since I will not be able to travel to such a conference, I wonder whether
I might be able to obtain a copy of the papers below once it has been
completed.  I suspect I would have to obtain addresses (email if possible)
of the following presenters to see whether this might be possible, but I
would be especially interested in the following:

> J.N. Birdsall, Recent developments in the t.c. of Homer and their 
> significance for NT t.c.

> L.W. Hurtado, The present state and directions of NT t.c.

> K. Clarke, Letter-Ratings of v.ll. in UBS

> G. Farthing, Using Probability Theory as a key to unlock textual history

> J.L. North, The Oxford Debate on NT t.c. of 1897

> C.D. Osburn, Text of Acts in the Greek lectionaries

_________________________________________________________________________
Maurice A. Robinson, Ph.D.           Professor of Greek and New Testament
Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary     Wake Forest, North Carolina
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~