Subject: Re: tape attack/Riplinger

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 18:56:29 -0500 (EST)

TC'ers
I have not only reviewed Gails book but have spoken to her on several
occaisions.
I cannot judge her heart but I can (and DO) judge her actions!!!
First of all, she DOES NOT READ OR KNOW ANY GREEK! (or Hebrew for that
matter).
Her methodology is totally incorrect.  She gives the appearance of knowing
what she is talking about, but if you get to dialogue with her for any period
of time, it becoms plainly apparent that she is TOTALLY IGNORANT of NT
studies in general and NTTC in particular.  (AM I sounding a little heated
here?  I had thought that this topic [and Gail] had all but disappeared).
I would be very interested in seeing this tape though.  Please let me know
how to get a copy to view.
James White has written a book that addresses her work in "The King James
Only Controversy" by Bethany House 1995

Rich Elliott
General Editor, ENTTC

---

From: "Ronald L. Minton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 15:59:38 -0600 (CST)

Swanson's NEW TESTAMENT GREEK MANUSCRIPTS - JOHN seems to accidently omit 
P45 at John 11:20b-21a.  Can someone give me the text of P45 from MARIA 
of verse 20 through the first words of vs. 21.  If you are certain 
that it reads the same as P75 here, that will be sufficient information.
Thanks ahead of time.

--
Prof. Ron Minton: [email-masked]   W (417)268-6053  H 833-9581
Baptist Bible Graduate School 628 E. Kearney St. Springfield, MO 65803

---

From: "Mr. Helge Evensen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 1997 02:08:41 -0800

> that it reads the same as P75 here, that will be sufficient information.

Dear Mr. Minton,

The exact wording of P45 in the text you requested is as follows:

"maria de en toi oik.. ekathezeto eipen oun marth.. pros tov ih ke ei 
hs...."

-- 
- Mr. Helge Evensen