Subject: tc-list archives on Web

From: "James R. Adair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 01:31:04 -0500 (EST)

TC-list archives are now available on the Web!  The tc-list is being
archived on Reference.COM (http://www.reference.com) , a site that
archives many mailing lists and Usenet groups.  You can search the tc-list
archives (or the entire Reference.COM site) by keywords, authors of
comments, date, and more. Currently, only messages since Feb. 28, 1997
(this is probably the first one) are archived there, although we hope that
our entire archives will be there in the future.  In the meantime,
however, the tc-list archives are available on TELA at
http://scholar.cc.emory.edu/scripts/TC/archives/tc-list/tc-list.html.  The
messages in this archive are in chronological order, grouped by month. 
There is no separate search engine yet, but you can use the general TELA
search engine, accessible from the home page: http://scholar.cc.emory.edu.
Enter "tc list*" (without the quotes, but include the asterisk) and
whatever term or terms you want to search for. 

Don't forget that the archives are also available by e-mail.  Send the
message "get tc-list tc-list.yymm" to [email-masked],
where yymm is the year and month.  For example, to retrieve all the
messages from February 1997, send the message "get tc-list tc-list.9702." 
Do not include the quotation marks.

Jimmy Adair, Listowner, TC-List
Manager of Information Technology Services, Scholars Press
    and
Managing Editor of TELA, the Scholars Press World Wide Web Site
---------------> http://scholar.cc.emory.edu <-----------------