Subject: call for articles and reviews

From: "James R. Adair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 21:31:24 -0500 (EST)

TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism is now in its second year of
operation and is actively seeking articles (both full-length articles and
shorter textual notes) on topics related to the textual criticism of the
Hebrew Bible/Old Testament and/or New Testament textual criticism.
Articles that transcend the traditional canonical boundaries are
especially welcome, as are articles that demonstrate the connection
between textual criticism and other critical tools of biblical
interpretation.  All articles that are submitted will be reviewed by the
TC editorial board before being considered for publication.  Send all
submissions or inquiries to James R. Adair
([email-masked]). 

TC also accepts reviews of books that deal with topics related to biblical
textual criticism.  Most books for review are assigned to TC editors or
participants on the tc-list, although other reviewers may be used at
times.  One of the advantages that TC enjoys as an electronic journal is
that reviews of books can appear much more quickly than in traditional
print journals.  For this reason, book reviewers are asked to submit book
reviews within six to eight weeks (usually) of being assigned a book. 
Unsolicited reviews may be accepted from time to time. All questions
concerning book reviews should be directed to the TC book review editor,
Leonard Greenspoon ([email-masked]). 

Jimmy Adair
General Editor of TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism
------> http://scholar.cc.emory.edu/scripts/TC/TC.html <-----