Subject: Re: your mail

From: Jim West <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 11:19:43 -0500 (EST)

I am interested in the purported anti-semitism of D.

Could someone provide a bibiography?

Thanks,

Jim

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jim West
Adjunct Professor of Bible
Quartz Hill School of Theology

[email-masked]
or
[email-masked]

---

From: Bart Ehrman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 14:16:21 -0500 (EST)

With apologies for the self-serve, B. Ehrman, "The Text of the Gospels
at the End of the Second Century," in _Codex Bezae: Studies from the Lunel
Colloquium, June 1994_, ed. D. C. Parker and C. -B. Amphoux, NTTS, 22;
Brill, 1996, pp. 95-123 (where I deal specifically with the question).
Along with Parker's monograph, which is an amazing piece of work, imho,
this collection of essays is the best place to start for any questions on
D, again, imho.

-- Bart D. Ehrman, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill