Subject: celar evidence

From: Mike Arcieri <[email-masked]>
Date: 03 Apr 97 15:16:38 EST

>Its not a hard and fast rule.  As to switching off the brain- that happens
>only when one refuses to accept celar evidence.
>If something is clearly right- it is clearly right and does not need to be
>voted on to be proven right.

**Now THAT'S "clear" - celar evidence  ;-)  ;-)  ;-)

(Sorry Jim, but I couldn't resist  :-)  )

Mike A.

---

From: Jim West <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 1997 15:59:04 -0500 (EST)

>(Sorry Jim, but I couldn't resist  :-)  )

Thats ok- I had accidentally slipped into Byzantine scribe mode!

>Mike A.

Jim

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jim West, ThD
Adjunct Professor of Bible, Quartz Hill School of Theology
[email-masked]