Subject: Re: Politeness and the doxology of Romans (how's that for unrelated subjects?)

From: Jim West <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 14:01:51 -0500 (EST)

At 11:57 AM 4/14/97 -0700, you wrote:

>Well, it seemed to me that we were getting into people -- perhaps
>because I was being attacked for not having published or having a
>seminary degree.
>
>But I hope I'm wrong.
>

I do too.  Truth is truth, whether it comes from Jerusalem, Berlin, Rome, or
Wyoming.

>>I think we are discussing.  
>
>Since you're one of the ones who has been under attack, I'll accept
>that. The sad thing is, though, that in the course of that deluge
>against Jim West, I asked a serious question (specifically, where
>does a person with his views place the doxology of Romans, since
>p46 has it after chapter 15). In all the sound and fury, I never
>saw an answer. And I am genuinely curious.
>

Sorry- I have not had time to check this yet.  I hope to soon; but I do not
wish to give a half cocked answer.

Jim

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jim West, ThD
Adjunct Professor of Bible, Quartz Hill School of Theology
[email-masked]