Subject: searching text of codex Koridethi

From: Jean VALENTIN <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 97 22:34:35 +0200

Dear TC-ers,

I'm in need of the text of codex Koridethi (theta of the Gospels) for my 
work. I have here a few pages that I photocopied from the edition of 
Gustav Beermann and Caspar Rene Gregory. Does anyone of you know if this 
edition is in reprint somewhere?
Other possibility would be to find the text of this ms on the Internet. 
Does anybody know if it's available? (BTW, the text of any important ms 
would be interesting for me - I already have D and B on paper, but others 
like Aleph or A or W would interest me).
Thanks a lot for your help!

________________________________________________________________
Jean Valentin - 58/7 rue Van Kalck - 1080 Bruxelles - BELGIQUE
________________________________________________________________
email : [email-masked]   ***   netmail : 2:291/780.103
________________________________________________________________
Ce qui est trop simple est faux, ce qui est trop complique est 
inutilisable.
What's too simple is wrong, what's too complicated is unusable.
Wat te eenvoudig is, is verkeerd; wat te ingewikkeld is, is onbruikbaar.

---

From: Maurice Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 17:28:43 -0400 (EDT)

> edition is in reprint somewhere?

Duke University has the printed edition of Koridethi.  I do not think it
ever has been reprinted, but the whole could be xeroxed, certainly.

> Does anybody know if it's available? 

Not to my knowledge; however if anyone has a complete collation of it
against either the TR, N26/27, or WH text, I can have a student fairly
quickly prepare it in electronic form.  

_________________________________________________________________________
Maurice A. Robinson, Ph.D.           Professor of Greek and New Testament
Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary     Wake Forest, North Carolina
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~