Subject: t-c study opportunities

From: "James R. Adair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 10:32:41 -0400 (EDT)

David Parker's recent post to the list has given me the idea of creating a
TC page with pointers to other Web pages that contain information about
courses of study offered by colleges, universities, and seminaries in the
area of biblical textual criticism.  If those of you on the list whose
institutions offer courses and/or degree programs in the field could
supply the information, I think it would be a great service to others on
the list and to the scholarly community as a whole.  Of course I would
prefer links to pre-existing Web pages on your university server that
discuss the opportunities to study textual criticism, or perhaps you can
have some aspiring student (or one who needs a little extra credit!)
create the page and send me the link information.  However, I am willing
to tag the information myself if need be (and maybe I can get some
volunteers from the list to help). 

Jimmy Adair
Manager of Information Technology Services, Scholars Press
    and
Managing Editor of TELA, the Scholars Press World Wide Web Site
---------------> http://scholar.cc.emory.edu <-----------------