Subject: Hebrew Bibles (fwd)

From: "James R. Adair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 17:32:27 -0400 (EDT)

Does anyone on the list know the answer to this query?

Jimmy Adair
Manager of Information Technology Services, Scholars Press
    and
Managing Editor of TELA, the Scholars Press World Wide Web Site
---------------> http://scholar.cc.emory.edu <-----------------

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 14:26:39 PDT
From: marc bauer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

mr. adair,

do you know anyone that is able to tell me the difference between the
stone creek tanakh and the bhs3? more specifically how similar are the
texts and the critical apparati. i would prefer some one on the net and
the answer isn't urgent tonite but i would like to know the difference.
the stone creek tanakh as you probably know is by mesorah press in nj. any
help on this would be greatly appreciated. my member number with sbl is
b00472. my address in the file is in the cc section here as is the
originating address. thanks again. marc. 

---------------------------------------------------------
Get Your *Web-Based* Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
---------------------------------------------------------