Subject: Re: Search for Syriac Bible

From: Rolf Furuli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 21:32:50 +0000

Does anyone know where I can buy a copy of the Peshitta in Eastern 
Syraic (Nestorian) script? One edition of interest was published in 4 
volumes (Beyruth 1951) Biblia Sacra Juxta Versionem Simplicem quæ 
dicitur PSCHITTA.

Regards
Rolf

---

From: "Jean Valentin" <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 May 97 23:51:36 +0200

> volumes (Beyruth 1951) Biblia Sacra Juxta Versionem Simplicem quæ 

The TBS has a reprint of the Urmiah Old Testament in Eastern Syriac
script. As to the Beyrouth edition, I've also been searching it for
years now. It seems to be out of print.

---------------------------------------------------------
Jean Valentin - Brussels - Belgium
---------------------------------------------------------
email : [email-masked] /// netmail : 2:291/780.103
---------------------------------------------------------On Dim 18 Mai
1997 "Ce qui est trop simple est faux, ce qui est trop complique est
inutilisable"
"What's too simple is wrong, what's too complicated is unusable"
---------------------------------------------------------