Subject: Book List

From: Jim West <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 15:59:38 -0500 (EST)

Thanks to the many who have inquired about the Journal of Biblical Studies.
Things are coming together nicely.  A new feature has been added: Book List.
On this page you will be able to see what your colleagues are reading and
recommending to others.  This page will not contain book reviews, only
recommendations.
If you are reading womething, (especially a new publication) and think it is
worth the time of others, send along a note with the relevant data and we
will post it for others to consider.

Thanks again for your interest, and your many helpful suggestions (and if
you are a web master, your link!!).

Yours (really!),

Jim

(the web address is listed below- just click on the book-list link).

+++++++++++++++++++++++
Jim West, ThD
Pastor, Petros Baptist Church
Managing Editor, "The Journal of Biblical Studies" at
http://web.infoave.net/~jwest/index.htm
(submissions welcome!)

[email-masked]