Subject: Ms 1739 in Acts--bibliography

From: "Perry L. Stepp" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 03:11:07 -0500

Tom Geer has published on 1739 in Acts.  See his article in Ehrman and
Holmes, *The Text of the New Testament in Contemporary Research*;  see also
Geer, "Codex 1739 in Acts and Its Relationship to Manuscripts 945 and
1891," *Biblica* (1988), 27-46.

Geer used to teach at Abilene Christian University, but I understand he's
no longer there.  I'm not sure how to get in touch with him.  ACU seems to
be the place to get information on the text of Acts, though, because of an
IGNT-like project (on Acts) being done there.

PLStepp

************************************************************
Pastor, DeSoto Christian Church, DeSoto TX
Ph.D. candidate in New Testament, Baylor University

"A system of morality which is based on relative 
emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar
conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing
true."
                    Phaedo 69b
************************************************************