Subject: Vaticanus

From: "Dale M. Wheeler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 10:42:13 -0700

Is anyone aware of anyone out there working on an electronic version of "B"
?  There is now an electronic Aleph and when Comfort's new book comes out,
there will be an electronic version of about 50 papyrii as well, but I'm
not aware of any "B" project...

XAIREIN...

***********************************************************************
Dale M. Wheeler, Th.D.
Research Professor in Biblical Languages        Multnomah Bible College
8435 NE Glisan Street                               Portland, OR  97220
Voice: 503-251-6416    FAX:503-254-1268     E-Mail: [email-masked] 
***********************************************************************

---

From: Vincent Broman <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 May 1997 22:11:00 -0000

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

> There is now an electronic Aleph and when Comfort's new book comes out,
> there will be an electronic version of about 50 papyrii as well,...

Where is this Aleph?  And why do you think the papyri will be available
in machine-readable form?  I thought that Comfort's book was going to
be just another dead-tree edition -- or is an electronic transcription
coming out, too?

Vincent Broman         Email: [email-masked],[email-masked]     =   o     
2224 33d St.             Phone: +1 619 284 3775                    =  _ /- _   
San Diego, CA  92104-5605  Starship: 32d42m22s N 117d14m13s W     =  (_)> (_)  
___ PGP protected mail preferred.  For public key finger [email-masked] ___