Subject: Re: student project

From: "Ronald L. Minton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 21:37:48 -0500 (CDT)

On 15 May 1997, Vincent Broman wrote:
> 
> Ronald L. Minton
> 
> You wrote in January:
> > My students have helped me make a table (one 500 page chart) of all the
> > variants listed in HF1&2, UBS3&4, NA26&27.
> 
> You projected a march completion date for this.
> How close are you to finishing?

We did run into unexpected problems.  Two people both managed to loose
the only copies of Matthew - Luke.  I have now made sure we have extra
backup copies.  We are having the rest tested in a database this week and
next.  I will post next week as to the success or failure of what we are
doing, and I hope to be able to share some results.

Troy Roberts, I hope you are listening.  Your grade depends on the
results   :)

--
Prof. Ron Minton: [email-masked]   W (417)268-6053  H 833-9581
Baptist Bible Graduate School 628 E. Kearney St. Springfield, MO 65803