Subject: Re: Cologne fragment

From: "DC PARKER" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 12:31:34 GMT

For edition (Papyrologia Coloniensia, vii, Kolner Papyri 6) and bibliography, see J.K. Elliott, _The Apocryphal NT_, 
p. 38f.

DC PARKER
DEPT OF THEOLOGY
UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM
TEL. 0121-414 3613
FAX  0121-414 6866
E-MAIL [email-masked]

---

From: Maurice Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 13:59:11 -0400 (EDT)

In the 1994 edition of the Kurzgefasste Liste I notice that MS 0305 (a
single leaf fragment from Matthew) has no date assigned to it.  I presume
the date was left out accidentally.  Can anyone from Muenster or who has
access to the editio princeps of this fragment inform me as to its
presumed date?

_________________________________________________________________________
Maurice A. Robinson, Ph.D.           Professor of Greek and New Testament
Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary     Wake Forest, North Carolina
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~