Subject: NA27 sigla in a true-type font

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 15:33:36 -0500

Does anyone know of a True-type font (PC, not Mac) that contains the
signs (e.g, add, omit, substitute, ktl.) from the apparatus criticus of
NA27?

Jeff Cate ([email-masked])
New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary

---

From: "Robert B. Waltz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 17:30:11 -0500 (CDT)

>signs (e.g, add, omit, substitute, ktl.) from the apparatus criticus of

I can't guarantee that it's made it to the PC, but Zondervan
has a font called Koine that includes the Greek alphabet, a
(rather lousy) set of accents, and the NA27 sigla. If you're not
overly concerned with letter spacing, or don't care about accents,
it should suit your needs. And it can easily be converted to
PC TrueType by anyone with Fontographer (no, I won't do it unless
someone gets Zondervan's permission...).

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

                        Robert B. Waltz
                     [email-masked]

Want more loudmouthed opinions about textual criticism?
Try my web page: http://www.skypoint.com/~waltzmn
(A site inspired by the Encyclopedia of NT Textual Criticism)