Subject: Soisalon-Soininen 80 years (fwd)

From: "James R. Adair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 16:21:31 -0400 (EDT)

I'm forwarding this message to the list from Seppo Sipila (the original
header was too long for majordomo to process).

Jimmy Adair, Listowner, TC-List
Manager of Information Technology Services, Scholars Press
    and
Managing Editor of TELA, the Scholars Press World Wide Web Site
---------------> http://scholar.cc.emory.edu <-----------------

Dear Colleague

Prof. Ilmari Soisalon-Soininen will celebrate his 80. birthday on 
wednesday 4 June 1997. On behalf of the Finnish LXX team I invite his 
friends and colleagues to congratulate him. If you wish to 
participate, please send a short personal congratulatory message TO ME 
([email-masked]) before wednesday 4 June 8 am GMT. We will 
then collect, print and present all the messages to Prof. Soisalon-
Soininen.

Sincerely

Seppo Sipila

---
Mr Seppo Sipila
Department of Biblical Studies
University of Helsinki
[email-masked]
http://www.helsinki.fi/~sesipila/