Subject: Last Call: Fathers Article

From: "Robert B. Waltz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 10:51:53 -0500 (CDT)

TCers --

Just in case anyone missed all the fuss, I need your opinions on
the article on the Church Fathers posted at the web site below.
Should it go or should it stay?

As it stands now, I count eight in favour of keeping it (some of
whom replied off-list), four opposed (though their opposition has been
on the list and very vocal :-), and three who have not expressed a
strong opinion (though two of them supplied useful information --
hmmm). If you have't spoken up, I am going to give you until the
end of Thursday, July 31. (Let's make that 23:59 GMT Thursday, so
there are no disagreements. :-)

Of course, if you want the page to stay, or even if you don't,
additional information, or suggestions for improvement (if I
can manage them), are welcome.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

                        Robert B. Waltz
                     [email-masked]

Want more loudmouthed opinions about textual criticism?
Try my web page: http://www.skypoint.com/~waltzmn
(A site inspired by the Encyclopedia of NT Textual Criticism)

---

From: [email-masked] (lakr)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 09:16:27 -0700 (PDT)

I would not like to see you remove the information.  If there is
information that is inaccurate it can be fixed and I for one
never take single source information as factual until I have verified
it for myself anyway.

Keep up the good work, some of us appreciate it.

Larry