Subject: greek and hebrew fonts

From: Jean VALENTIN <[email-masked]>
Date: Lun, 21 Jul 97 13:39:06 +0200

A question about biblical texts and fonts that circulate for the 
Macintosh. Does anybody know the exact source of the SuperGreek and 
SuperHebrew fonts? Who is their maker, what is their copyright status? 
Are there fonts that share the same keyboard mappings? (In greek, I have 
already met with SymbolGreek and Agathos, and also Mounce, which comes 
with the programme FlashWorks and has the NA sigla.
I would really like to have more information about these, thanks a lot. 
This is for a friend who is preparing a biblical program (in my opinion, 
it's going to be much stronger than the OLB) and he wants to incorporate 
Greek and Hebrew, but he also wants to stay legal... More news about this 
later if you are interested.
Thanks for helping us.

Jean V.

_________________________________________________
Jean Valentin - Bruxelles - Belgique
e-mail: [email-masked] /// netmail: 2:291/780.103
_________________________________________________
"Ce qui est trop simple est faux, ce qui est trop complexe est 
inutilisable"
"What's too simple is wrong, what's too complex is unusable"
_________________________________________________

---

From: "James R. Adair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 11:07:47 -0400 (EDT)

SuperGreek and SuperHebrew are products of Linguist's Software, and I
assume that they still hold the copyright.  The Linguist's home page is
http://www.linguistsoftware.com.

Jimmy Adair
Manager of Information Technology Services, Scholars Press
    and
Managing Editor of TELA, the Scholars Press World Wide Web Site
---------------> http://scholar.cc.emory.edu <-----------------