Subject: The book of Kells

From: Jim West <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 1997 12:11:52 -0500 (EST)

Could someone please tell me what the above mentioned document is and what
it contains?  I have only been able to ascertain that it is an 8th century
NT ms.

Is there an online edition or a print edition of it?  If so, who is the
publisher?

Thanks ever so much.

Jim

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jim West, ThD
Adjunct Professor of Bible, Quartz Hill School of Theology
Managing Editor, The Journal of Biblical Studies
http://web.infoave.net/~jwest/index.htm

[email-masked]

---

From: Jack Kilmon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 1997 16:29:47 -0500

> Is there an online edition or a print edition of it?  If so, who is

 Jim:

    Check out:

    http://www.osl.state.or.us/csimages/kells/bk2.htm

Jack