From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 00:01:54 -0400

I'm resending this message that bounced.
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk
Reply-To: [email-masked]

Jimmy Adair, Listowner, TC-List
Manager of Information Technology Services, Scholars Press
    and
Managing Editor of TELA, the Scholars Press World Wide Web Site
---------------> http://scholar.cc.emory.edu <-----------------

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 20:54:46 -7000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: JETS

> I have heard much, and read even more, about a lively exchange that took place some time ago between Gordon Fee and Zane Hodges in the pages of JETS, regarding the Majority Text. Unfortunately, I do
> 
> Also, how often is the Journal published, and how may one subscribe? 

JETS is the Journal of the Evangelical Theological Society.  It is 
published quarterly to libraries and to ETS members.  Full membership 
requires a Th.M. or higher degree, associate membership is open to 
others, and they also have a special student membership.  Only full 
members are allowed to vote at meetings.  Membership in ETS costs in 
the neighborhood of $20 (associate membership, and this may have gone 
up since I dropped my membership a couple of years ago), and one is 
required annually to sign a doctrinal statement that affirms the 
inerrancy of the Bible and the trinity.  Back when I was a member 
they didn't really allow people just to subscribe to the journal, but 
that may have changed.  I believe the secretary-treasurer is James 
Borland, but I don't have an email address for him.  You may be able 
to track him down through their monograph editor,   David W. Baker 
[email-masked].
Dave Washburn
[email-masked]
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur/home.html