Subject: Re: Nomina Sacra

From: [email-masked] (Jean-Francois Racine)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 20:09:57 -0400

>Greetings, TC'ers
>
>Are there critical editions of the Greek text which differentiate
>between a Nomina Sacra and the full form of words abreviated in
>this fashion, or does one need to look at copies of the manuscripts ?
>
>Sincerely,
>Larry Kruper
>
For the Gospels you may look at Reuben Swanson ed. _New Testament Greek
Manuscripts. Variant Readings Arranged in Horizontal Lines Against Codex
Vaticanus._  4 volumes. Sheffield/Pasadena, Ca: Sheffield Academic
Press/William Carey University Press, 1995.

Jean-François Racine

______________________________________________________________

  Jean-Francois Racine    |      Tel: (418) 626-4583          
  265, 65e rue Ouest      |      FAX: (418) 626-8271          
  Charlesbourg, QC        |      internet: [email-masked]  
  G1H 4Y5                 |                                    
  CANADA                  |