Subject: review of Gamble, Books and Readers

From: "James R. Adair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 14:37:57 -0400 (EDT)

A review of Harry Y. Gamble, _Books and Readers in the Early Church_, is
now available on the pages of TC.  Go to the TC home page, then click on
the link to volume 2.  Coincidentally, another review of Gamble's book
also appeared this week in JBL 166 (pp. 552-553).

Jimmy Adair
General Editor of TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism
-------------------> http://purl.org/TC <--------------------

---

From: "Professor L.W. Hurtado" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 10:51:05 +000

Can I also give advance alert of an essay-length response to points 
in Gamble's book by E. J. Epp forthcoming in _Critical Review of 
Books in Religion_ (due out by early '98)?

L. W. Hurtado
University of Edinburgh,
New College
Mound Place 
Edinburgh, Scotland EH1 2LX
Phone: 0131-650-8920
Fax: 0131-650-6579
E-mail:  [email-masked]