Subject: NT Graecum, editio critica maior

From: Michael Holmes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 11:11:07 -0500 (CDT)

Colleagues,
        You may be interested to hear that the following has just been
published:

Novum Testamentum Graecum, Editio Critica Maior. IV: Catholic Letters,
Installment 1: James.  Part 1: Text; Part 2: Supplementary Material
(Stuttgart: Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft, 1997).  Part 1, xii + 102 pp.; Part
2, vi + 39 pp.  Title page and all introductory and supplemental material in
both German and English.

The UBS will no doubt distribute in in the U.S.; I've not seen anything
about price.

Mike Holmes

---

From: [email-masked] (U. Schmid)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 20:04:04 +0100

>The UBS will no doubt distribute in in the U.S.; I've not seen anything

In Germany the price is 28 DM for the two parts. The edition will be
presented at the JBL meeting in San Francisco.

Sorry for late dealing with this issue. I got hold of my copy last weekend.

Ulrich Schmid,
Netherlands Institute for Advanced Studies

---

From: "Harold P. Scanlin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 17:08:27 -0400

The American Bible Society will distribute NTG, editio critica maior in the
US.   It should be in stock in New York by December 1st, and we hope to
have copies for sale at the SBL meeting in November.  The price is $16.99.

Harold P. Scanlin
United Bible Societies
1865 Broadway
New York, NY  10023
[email-masked]