Subject: RE: Time Out (Was: Re: Jim Deardorff and "Useful Information [was :Words of Jesus])

From: "Kennedy, Michael" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 16:30:55 -0700

Some threads need to be dropped and not brought up again. I vote for a
moderated list over conspiracy theories and loud-mouthed opinions any
day. 

-MK

	Robert B. Waltz said:

          I'd suggest we all try it. Some threads need a time out.
	Want more loudmouthed opinions about textual criticism?  Try my
web page: http://www.skypoint.com/~waltzmn (A site inspired by the
Encyclopedia of NT Textual Criticism)

---

From: "Robert B. Waltz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 18:54:31 -0500 (CDT)

>moderated list over conspiracy theories and loud-mouthed opinions any

But a moderated list requires a moderator. Preferably an impartial
one. I'd trust Jimmy Adair (or Ulrich Schmid, or one or two others),
but I wonder if he wants the job. And could we all agree on a
moderator? Before we resort to desperate measures, I'd vote for
self control.

As for my own loudmouthed opinions, at least they're on a web
page, and you needn't read them. :-)

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

                        Robert B. Waltz
                     [email-masked]

Want more loudmouthed opinions about textual criticism?
Try my web page: http://www.skypoint.com/~waltzmn
(A site inspired by the Encyclopedia of NT Textual Criticism)