Subject: IOSCS Oslo Call for Papers

From: "James R. Adair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 12:07:44 -0400 (EDT)

CALL FOR PAPERS   --   August 1997

     The International Organization for Septuagint and Cognate Studies will
meet next year in Oslo, 31 July - 1 August 1998, before the IOSOT - congress
(2 - 7 august). Accommodation and booking forms should be obtained from the
IOSOT - congress secretariate:
        Prof.H.M.Barstad
        IOSOT Congress
        Department of Biblical Studies
        Faculty of Theology, University of Oslo
        P.O.Box 1023 Blindern
        N-0315 Oslo, Norway

        E:Mail: [email-masked]

        Any IOSCS member, or candidate member, interested in presenting a
paper should send me, as soon as possible, a proposal containing the
author's name, academic institution, and the title of the proposed paper. 
A summary or abstract of the paper should also be included, or, when this
is not yet possible, sent to me later. The deadline for receipt of these
materials is March 1, 1998. The summary should be no more than 250 words
in length and must be double spaced.  It should state the problem, the
essential background, and the conclusions.

        I am confident that we will continue our tradition of presenting a
strong and interesting program at each of our meetings.

        I can be contacted through any of the following means:
MAIL:  Johan Lust
        Faculty of Theology, Dept. of Biblical Studies
        St. Michielsstraat, 2-6
        B-3000 Leuven, Belgium
E-Mail: [email-masked]
fax:    00-32-16-323858

Very sincerely,

Johan Lust