Subject: RE: Jim Deardorff and "Useful Information [was: Words of Jesus]

From: "Kennedy, Michael" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 14:38:53 -0700

Thank you for not mentioning it again. 

-MK
	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Jim Deardorff [SMTP:[email-masked]]
	Sent:	Wednesday, September 17, 1997 2:33 PM
	To:	[email-masked]
	Subject:	Re: Jim Deardorff and "Useful Information [was:
Words of Jesus]

	On Wed, 17 Sep 1997, Nichael Lynn Cramer wrote:

	> Jim Deardorff wrote:
	> >Your sarcasm is not conveying any useful information, and is
not needed on
	> >this list.
	 
	> Very well, then, let me frankly convey some "useful
information".
	 
	> This is not an issue of saracasm.  This is a heartfelt cry of
frustration
	> that this gibberish of yours and its concomittant blather
about alien
	> abductions and the interventions of the saucer people, which
has polluted
	> at least a half dozen other lists that I know of, should rear
its
	> embarrassing head on yet one more list that at least attempts
to maintain a
	> facade of scholarly discussion.

	I know there's no point in trying to enlighten you at all,
Nichael, but
	there could be a few on this list who know or suspect the
reality that
	underlies the UFO phenomenon.  The TJ sheds light on a bit of it
that
	occurred nearly two millennia ago, and should be studied also by
those
	who hold any interest in Merkabbah mysticism. 

	But I won't be mentioning the Talmud Jmmanuel on this list in
the future.

	Jim Deardorff