Subject: review of Gentry, The Asterisked Materials in the Greek Job

From: "James R. Adair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 10:35:43 -0400 (EDT)

Johann Cook has written a review of Peter John Gentry's _The Asterisked
Materials in the Greek Job_ (Atlanta: Scholars Press, 1995).  This review
is now available in TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism, vol. 2. 

Let me take this opportunity to remind readers to inform either me or
Leonard Greenspoon, our book review editor, of books that you think TC
should review.  In particular, if you have written a book recently that
deals with textual criticism in a significant way, please ask your
publisher to send Leonard a review copy. 

Jimmy Adair
General Editor of TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism
-------------------> http://purl.org/TC <--------------------

---

From: "Dr Johann Cook" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 08:24:44 GMT+0200

> Date:          Wed, 24 Sep 1997 10:35:43 -0400 (EDT)
> From:          "James R. Adair" <[email-masked]>
> To:            TC List <[email-masked]>
> Subject:       review of Gentry, The Asterisked Materials in the Greek Job
> Reply-to:      [email-masked]

> -------------------> http://purl.org/TC <--------------------

I have requested Brill to let TC have a copy of my monograph on LXX 
Proverbs, as well as the concordance volume on Peshitta pentateuch. 
I'll also review TC for the next volume of JNSL (23/2, 1997) to be 
published by January 1998. 

Prof. Johann Cook 
Department of Ancient Near Eastern Studies
University of Stellenbosch
7600 Stellenbosch
SOUTH AFRICA 
tel 22-21-8083207
fax: 22-21-8083480