Subject: tc-list Collation of MS 33

From: [email-masked] (Jean-Francois Racine)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 22:13:26 -0400 (EDT)

I am looking for a collation of MS 33 to check the accuracy of the data I
collected from Reuben Swanson's volume NT Greek MSS in Matthew.

In his work on the Greek New Testament MSS (Cambridge UP, 1998), J. K.
Elliott mentions a collation made by S. P. Tregelles.

Does someone know something about this collation (i.e. reference, including
page numbers) and would be kind enough to communicate these information to me?

You can reply off list.

Jean-Francois Racine
Ph.D. Candidate
U. of St. Michael's College
Toronto School of Theology

______________________________________________________________

  Jean-Francois Racine    |      Tel: (418) 626-4583          
  265, 65e rue Ouest      |      FAX: (418) 626-8271          
  Charlesbourg, QC        |      internet: [email-masked]  
  G1H 4Y5                 |                                    
  CANADA                  |

---

From: Michael Holmes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 10:00:43 -0500 (CDT)

>Elliott mentions a collation made by S. P. Tregelles.
The volume in question is:

S. P. Tregelles, _The Greek New Testament.  Edited from Ancient Authorities,
with Their Various Readings in Full, and the Latin Version of Jerome._
London: Samuel Bagster and Sons, 1857-1879.

Mike Holmes
Bethel College