Subject: tc-list Semi-TC announcement

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 12:25:09 -7000

This only barely qualifies as TC; for those who are interested, I 
also posted this on the Orion list.  Since the Dead Sea Scrolls, 
including the non-biblical ones, are important for Hebrew Bible TC, I 
decided to go ahead and post the notice here as well.  In brief, I 
have created an online transcription of the "Manual of Discipline" 
and posted it to my website.  Here's the announcement as it appeared 
on Orion:

I just posted column 11 of my online transcription of 1QS to my website. 
So it's now complete.  There are a few html things I want to do to it, such
as adding "next column" and "previous column" links, but the hard work is
done.  To check it out you can either go to my home page and find the link
to it under the heading "Dead Sea Scrolls" or go directly to the main page
at http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur/1qsintro.htm

The main page has an email link on it as well.  If you find a typo or other
sort of error that needs correction, please drop me a note and let me know.

Dave Washburn
[email-masked]
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur/
If you don't know where you're going, don't lead.