Subject: tc-list Jesus asks : Do You Know Me ?

From: ray zammit <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 20:47:17 +0100

Dear list members,

between the 18th and 26th October the Archbishop's Seminary (in Malta -
Europe) will be orgainising an Open Week with the logo "Tafni?" (that is,
the Maltese for: "Do you know me?" with the reference being to Jesus Christ).

I encourage you to take a look at the homepage which has been set up for
the occasion

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/6982/OpenWeek97_e.htm 

***********************************************************************

You may wish to answer the question yourself at:

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/6982/quest_tafni_e.htm

***********************************************************************

You may also wish to answer a vox pop at

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/6982/voxpop_e.htm

Regards,

Ray Zammit

===============================================================
[email-masked]
tel: 455497
fax: 459811
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/6982/OpenWeek97_e.htm
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/6982/index.htm
http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Union/1321/