Subject: entmp holdings

From: Timothy John Finney <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 09:32:56 +0800 (WST)

I wrote:

> How many electronic texts do we have? The ones Jim West has done for us
> (i.e., P1 to P4). So after three years we have about one page worth.
Sigh.

Then Dave Wahburn wrote:

> ?????  Last year I posted transcriptions of 071,
> 0166, P10 and P22
> here and also sent sgml-ready versions to James Tauber.  Did he never
> get around to including them?  If that's the case, Tim, contact me
> off-list and I'll get them to you.

My apologies Dave.

So we now have P1, P2, P3, P4, P10, P22, U71, and U166.

James is presently renovating the entmp site. He is a busy man so it is
hard to say when it will be online again.

Best regards,

Tim Finney.
PhD student.
Baptist Theological College (W. Aust.)
and Murdoch University.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 1997 20:15:56 -7000

> > off-list and I'll get them to you.

No sweat.  Reading back over my post, I now see that it probably 
sounded an awful lot like an ego thing.  I certainly didn't mean it 
that way, I just wanted to be sure the transcriptions are in the 
hands of those who need them.  I offer my own apologies for coming 
across in such a way.  I'll dig them out again and get them to you 
ASAP.
Dave Washburn
[email-masked]
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur/
If you don't know where you're going, don't lead.