From: ab5q <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 23:54:52 -0500

Authenticated sender is <[email-masked]>
Subject:  December
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

EMAIL MARKETING WORKS!!!

It's quick and effective!!
Mass email and targeted email marketing works!
With our special program we not only provide you with up to
30 MILLION email addresses, we also provide you with a terrific
mass emailing software FREE.  Imagine reaching 30 MILLION people!
With regular advertising it would cost you in the hundreds of
thousands of dollars.  Even if your response rate was 1 out of
20 thousand you would have many prospects right now.  If you are
getting this message by email then you do not need any additional
hardware or software.  We also have TARGETED email software providing
you TARGETED email lists!
Our Easy Email Business Package includes:

1) 20 or 30 MILLION email addresses
2)Special Mass Email Software that allows you to send upwards of 20
to 100 thousand ads per hour(depending upon ad length, system, traffic etc.)
3) Instruction Guide
4) How to Automate your mailings
5) How to write an effective email-ad...with samples
6) A list of "Friendly" internet service providers that allow
you to send mass-email on their systems
7) How to avoid Flames
8) Pages of "HOT" products to sell now...if you do not
already have one :)
9) How To Guide... Operate Your Own On-Line Business Part-Time
10) The 10 Secrets Bulk-Emailers do not want you to know
11) Many other valuable tips and tools

We cannot promise you success, but we know because WE DO IT, that
if you EMAIL consistently, the process works.  It' as simple as that...
and it pays for itself with just a few orders.  Also, If you need
targeted email lists call us for information about our NEW Bull's Eye
Gold software!!  Bull's Eye Gold allows you to AUTOMATICALLY collect
targeted email lists using ANY search criteria!

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION!!! (213) 980-7850
CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION!!! (213) 980-7850

-------------------ORDERING INFORMATION-------------------
Customer Name...
Address
City                             State
Zip
Phone
Fax
Email Address

Please Check Below:

_________ EASY EMAIL BUSINESS PACKAGE for just           $259.00
           Includes 20 million email addresses on CD,
           FREE bulk email software, instructions and technical
           support

_________ MEGA-EASY EMAIL PACKAGE for just               $359.00
           Includes 30 Million email addresses on CD,
           FREE bulk email software, instructions and technical
           support

_________ Bull's Eye Gold Software for just              $259.00
           Includes automated email target marketing software
           on CD or disks, instructions and technical support
_________ Shipping & Handling   (2-3 Day FedEx)          $10.00
                                (FedEx Overnite)         $20.00

__________ TOTAL
              (CA Residents add applicable sales tax)

******** CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED ********

MASTERCARD - VISA - AMEX

PLEASE CALL 213-980-7850 to process your order
8:00 am - 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time

Ckecks or Money Orders send to:

WorldTouch Network, Inc.
5670 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 2170
Los Angeles, CA 90036

If you have questions...please call Customer
Service at (213)980-7850.