Subject: tc-list Graphai, a New Testament discussion list

From: "James R. Adair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 14:04:06 -0500 (EST)

Some on this list might be interested to know about the creation of a new
e-mail discussion list devoted to the academic study of the New
Testament. The list is called Graphai, and it is sponsored by the Society
of Biblical Literature. Its purpose is to help scholars of the New
Testament help one another in their professional tasks. The framework for
discussion is academic, secular, and non-political. The listowner is
Jay C. Treat.

The list is closed, but all members of the SBL and the AAR may join
automatically. Other scholars may apply for membership.  To find out more
or to join, go to the Web site at:
        http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/graphai/
SBL/AAR members will need their AAR/SBL Member ID number.

Jimmy Adair, Listowner, TC-List
Manager of Information Technology Services, Scholars Press
    and
Managing Editor of TELA, the Scholars Press World Wide Web Site
-------------> http://shemesh.scholar.emory.edu <--------------