Subject: RE: tc-list Pasor

From: "GLINCOLN @ LBC * GLINCOLN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 11:48:00 -0500

FORWARDED MESSAGE from Ronald L. Minton (rminton @ mail.orion.org) at
RM> 1/29/98 7:21 PM
RM> I am looking for information on Georg Pasor (spelling uncertain).  I
RM> saw a
RM> note that he may have made a Greek/Latin N.T. about 1619.  Any sources
RM> or
RM> information will be appreciated.
RM>
RM> --
RM> Prof. Ron Minton: [email-masked]   W (417)268-6053  H 833-9581
RM> Baptist Bible Graduate School 628 E. Kearney St. Springfield, MO 65803
***** NOTES from GLINCOLN (GLINCOLN @ LBC) at 1/30/98 11:31 AM
Below are two records that are cataloged as if they include a Greek New 
Testament.  The bibliographic information is in tags 245 and 260.  The OCLC 
numbers are included if you desired to have your librarians track them 
down.  

OCLC is a much richer source to search because it includes nearly 20,000 
libraries from every continent except Antartica.  For manuscripts and 
incunabula it may be necessary to search the European libraries 
individually as already posted becuase they are only recently adding their 
records to the OCLC database.

OCLC:  37160226 

š   5  130 0   Bible. áp N.T. ál Greek. áf 1674. Y
š   6  245 10  E Kain†e Diath†ek†e. Novum testamentum. Huic editioni omnia 
difficiliorum vocabulorum themata, quae in Georgii Pasoris Lexico 
grammati ce 
resolvuntur, in margine apposuit Carolus Hoole, in eorum scilicet gratiam, 
qui 
prima graecae linguae tyrocinia faciunt... Y
š   7  260     Londini, áb Excudebat Andr. Clark, pro Sam. Mearne, Joan. 
Martyn, & Hen. Herringman, ác 1674. Y
š   8  300     [648] p. ác 15 cm. Y

OCLC:  20117685

            Rec stat:    n 
š   5  130 0   Bible. áp N.T. ál Greek. áf 1653. Y
š   6  245 03  H†e Kain†e Diath†ek†e. = Novum Testamentum. / ác Huic 
editioni 
omnia difficiliorum vocabulorum themata, quæ in Georgii Pasoris lexico 
grammatic e resolvuntur, in margine apposuit Carolvs Hoole. ; In eorum 
scilicet gratiam, qui prima Græcæ linguæ tyrocinia faciunt. Y
š   7  260     Londini, : áb Excudebat R. Nortonus pro Josh. Kyrton ..., ác 

1653. Y
š   8  300     [324+] p. ; ác 15 cm. (12mo) Y
š   9  500     Title proper romanized from Greek. Y

Gerald E. Lincoln              *****************************
Library Director               Voice (717) 560-8250 Ext. 362
Lancaster Bible College        FAX   (717) 560-8213
901 Eden Rd.                   e-mail  [email-masked]
Lancaster, PA 17601            *****************************