Subject: tc-list Hugoye: Vol. 1 No. 1 (fwd)

From: "James R. Adair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 11:46:35 -0500 (EST)

I'm forwarding this message from George Kiraz, General Editor of Hugoye,
concerning the first issue of Hugoye: Journal of Syriac Studies, an
online, peer-reviewed journal.

Jimmy Adair
General Editor of TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism
-------------------> http://purl.org/TC <--------------------

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 1998 10:28:31 -0500
From: George Kiraz <[email-masked]>
Subject: Hugoye: Vol. 1 No. 1

The Syriac Computing Institute is pleased to announce the publication of
the first issue of its electronic journal, "Hugoye: Journal of Syriac
Studies". This issue features articles by:
   Sebastian BROCK, University of Oxford
   Andreas JUCKEL, University of Münster
   Dirk KRUISHEER & Lucas VAN ROMPAY, University of Leiden
   Richard E. McCARRON, The Catholic University of America

The issue also features 4 conference and project reports and 2 articles
on recent publications in the field of Syriac studies.

The journal is available at:
   Home Site: http://www.acad.cua.edu/syrcom/Hugoye/index.html (Catholic
Univ. of America)
   Mirror Site:
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/users/gk105/syrcom/Hugoye/index.html (Cambridge
Univ., U.K.)

If you would like to receive further notifications when a new issue is
published, please register your email at the address:
http://www.acad.cua.edu/syrcom/Hugoye/VolInd.html

For information on submitting articles, please see under 'Submission' on
the site.

Please note that the Home site of the Syriac Computing Institute is now
hosted at the Catholic University of America:
http://www.acad.cua.edu/syrcom/index.html

George Anton Kiraz, Ph.D.
Hugoye, General Editor

-- 
                           \_\_\_\_\_\_\_          George Anton Kiraz
\_\_\_            \_\_\_\_  \_    \_       Language Modeling Research
     \_                  \_  \_    \_               Bell Laboratories
      \_                  \_  \_    \_            Lucent Technologies
  \_   \_\_\_  \_\_\_\_\_\_\_  \_    \_                   Room 2D-513
            \_  \_                                  700 Mountain Ave.
             \_  \_                             Murray Hill, NJ 07974
              \_  \_                             Tel. +1 908 582 4074
               \_  \_                            Fax. +1 908 582 3306
                \_\_\_                  [email-masked]