Subject: tc-list Synoptic-L

From: DC PARKER <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 18:10:36 -0500

Subscribers to the list may be interested in the formation of a list 
on the Synoptic Problem, edited by my colleague Dr Mark Goodacre.  A 
copy of his announcement follows:

                                Synoptic-L

Synoptic-L, a new Email conference on the interrelationships of the
Synoptic Gospels, is now being launched.   In order to subscribe, 
send an Email to [email-masked] with the following message in 
its body:

Subscribe Synoptic-L

For full details, visit the Synoptic-L web site at:

http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/synoptic-l

Similar messages are being sent to Crosstalk, Joudaios-L, b-greek,
Acts-L and Graphai.  My apologies if you have received more than one
announcement about Synoptic-L.

--------------------------------------
Dr Mark Goodacre       [email-masked]
Dept of Theology, University of Birmingham
Homepage: http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre.htm

DC PARKER
DEPT OF THEOLOGY
UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM
TEL. 0121-414 3613
FAX  0121-414 6866
E-MAIL [email-masked]