Subject: Re: tc-list Re:

From: "David W. Odell-Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 10:11:22 -0500

Thanks Burke,
I appreciate any assistance you have to offer.

David

David W. Odell-Scott

Associate Professor of Philosophy
Coordinator of Religious Studies

Philosophy Department
Kent State University
Kent, Ohio 44242-0001

Voice (330) 672-2315
FAX   (330) 672-4867

---

From: "Ronald L. Minton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 16:57:23 -0600 (CST)

I was reading about biblical mss. from among the Dead Sea Scrolls.
I apologize for not having Harold Scanlin's email address.  Harold, in
his excellent and valuable 1993 book _The Dead Sea Scrolls_, p. 10, says
"There are about 250 Qumran biblical manuscripts...."  How does this
relate to p. 107, "The number of O.T. mss. among the Dead Sea Scroll
discoveries (180)...."?  

--
Prof. Ron Minton: [email-masked]   W (417)268-6053  H 833-9581
Baptist Bible Graduate School 628 E. Kearney St. Springfield, MO 65803