Subject: tc-list Pasor and NT editions

From: [email-masked] (William L. Petersen)
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 12:17:36 +0200

This is a re-transmission of a message I sent to the list yesterday;  my
copy of it, from the list-server at Emory was truncated after the quotation
from Lincoln's original post--thus eliminating the reason for my post.

The gremlins are at it again <G>.

--Petersen

---------------------- Post which may have been truncated follows------------

Thanks to G. Lincoln for supplying the two references from the OCLC re Pasor:

>Below are two records that are cataloged as if they include a Greek New
>Testament.  The bibliographic information is in tags 245 and 260.  The OCLC
>numbers are included if you desired to have your librarians track them
>down.
>
>OCLC is a much richer source to search because it includes nearly 20,000
>libraries from every continent except Antartica.  For manuscripts and
>incunabula it may be necessary to search the European libraries
>individually as already posted becuase they are only recently adding their
>records to the OCLC database.
>
>OCLC:  37160226
>
>ö   5  130 0   Bible. ·p N.T. ·l Greek. ·f 1674. Y
>ö   6  245 10  E KainÜe DiathÜekÜe. Novum testamentum. Huic editioni omnia
>difficiliorum vocabulorum themata, quae in Georgii Pasoris Lexico
>grammatiÝce
>resolvuntur, in margine apposuit Carolus Hoole, in eorum scilicet gratiam,
>qui
>prima graecae linguae tyrocinia faciunt... Y
>ö   7  260     Londini, ·b Excudebat Andr. Clark, pro Sam. Mearne, Joan