Subject: tc-list new TC articles on ECM

From: "James R. Adair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 09:17:40 -0500 (EST)

Six new articles presenting and evaluating the new _Novum Testamentum
Graecum Editio Critica Maior_ have now been published in _TC: A Journal of
Biblical Textual Criticism_, volume 3 (1998).  Barbara Aland, General
Editor of the ECM, presents the volume, and critiques are offered by three
text critics--Bart Ehrman, D. C. Parker, and William Petersen--and one
exegete, Peter Davids. Klaus Wachtel, Co-Editor of the ECM, then responds
to some of the critiques.  These articles are based on papers delivered at
the New Testament Textual Criticism section of the annual Society of
Biblical Literature meeting in San Francisco in November 1997.  The ECM is
the product of the labors of the Institut fuer Neutestamentliche
Textforschung in Muenster; the other co-editors of the ECM are Gerd Mink
and the late Kurt Aland. 

Many thanks to the authors of these articles for submitting them for
publication to TC.  I want to remind others interested in biblical textual
criticism that TC is always looking for high-quality submissions.

Jimmy Adair
General Editor of TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism
-------------------> http://purl.org/TC <--------------------