Subject: tc-list Re: CD for review

From: [email-masked] (Leonard Greenspoon)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 11:27:21 -0600

TC'ers--I have just received the first CD-ROM for TC review.  Titled THE
EVOLUTION OF THE ENGLISH BIBLE: from papyri to King James, it is produced
by the University of Michigan and draws upon papyri, parchment, and paper
texts in their Special Collections Library.  It can be used on both DOS and
Mac machines...I have reviewed this CD for another pubication and (for what
it's worth) think very highly of it.

Please let me know if you are interested in reviewing this...in a few days
I will be sending out books for review from the previous list..There were
more offers to review than books to review, so it's taken a while to sort
things out..
thanks for your patience and understanding

leonard

**********************************************
*     Leonard Jay Greenspoon, Chairholder    *
*   Klutznick Chair in Jewish Civilization   *
*          Creighton University              *
          2500  California Plaza
 Admin Bldg #333, Omaha, Nebraska  68178     *
*  phone (402)-280-2304  fax (402)-280-4731  *
*       e-mail:  [email-masked]         *
**********************************************

---

From: "DC PARKER" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 10:03:40 GMT

Dear Leonard

I would like to review it, please.

DC PARKER
DEPT OF THEOLOGY
UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM
TEL. 0121-414 3613
FAX  0121-414 6866
E-MAIL [email-masked]