Subject: tc-list Fwd: Syriac Language Kit

From: Jean VALENTIN <[email-masked]>
Date: Mar, 31 Mar 98 00:26:26 +0200

Dear all,

For those of us who work with a Macintosh, this is important news. There is finally a complete solution for Syriac on the Macintosh: the Assyrian/Syriac Language Kit by Xenotype Technologies. Having been a beta-tester, I can tell you that this software is really a must for the Macintosh user.

Here under, a copy of the announcement made by Xenotype:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Objet :      Assyrian/East Syriac Language Kit
Envoyé le :  30/03/98 08:59
Reçu le :    30/03/98 15:57
Expéditeur : XenoType Technologies, [email-masked]
Adressé à :  Jean VALENTIN, [email-masked]

XenoType Technologies is proud to announce the first public release of the
Assyrian/East Syriac Language Kit. This product is the result of 4 months of
development and two months of beta testing, and was greatly enhanced by the
suggestions and comments of beta testers all around the world.

To help you decide whether this product is worthy of your time, money and
support, we will make demo releases available to any interested parties via
our Beta Application and Non-Disclosure Agreement at <http://www.nwlink.com/~bokai/BLKBetaForm.html>.

Once you're convinced, take advantage of our special website offer and pay
only $79! You must order on-line to be eligible for this special price but you
can complete your order by fax, phone or bank transfer. But don't wait too
long because this special price is only valid through 5 April 1998 and will
never be available again! Once you've decided to order, you can use our Order
form (please note that this server is NOT secure at this time) at
<http://www.nwlink.com/~bokai/xttshopform.html> or any of the other convenient
options listed on the Order page.

If you were an authorized beta tester at any time during the testing phase of
the Assyrian/East Syriac Language Kit, you will automatically receive the demo
version and need not re-apply. If you do not wish to receive the demo release,
you can let us know by reply e-mail.

To obtain more information about this special product, go to our website
<http://www.nwlink.com/~bokai/index.html> and follow the Assyrian link. From
there you can see samples of Assyrian text, fonts and much more.

-- 
XenoType Technologies
Providing solutions for uncommon languages

Don't forget to visit our website at <http://www.nwlink.com/~bokai/index.html>
for additional information on this and other uncommon language products.