Subject: Re: tc-list Re: TC/CD

From: [email-masked] (Leonard Greenspoon)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 15:41:40 -0600

Oops, in my previous posting I left it some data that may be of interest to
you (well, it IS Friday afternoon!):  cost:  $59.95 (American);  editors:
Kathryn L. Beam and Traianos Gagos.  Basic System Requirements:  Windows
3.1 or later; Macintosh, System 7.0 or later.

And just to allay anyone's concerns--I have no fiscal/financial interest in
this CD!

leonard

---

From: Mike Logsdon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 16:46:42 -0600

Being a PhD student makes purchasing useable software difficult. I am
looking for a reasonable Greek text of the New Testament. Does any one know
of one that is windows compatible and inlcudes a critical apparatus. Any
suggestions would be helpful. Also, how far away from viewing texts as
Internet hypertexts are we? This would greatly facilitate TC tasks?

Thanks,
Michael Logsdon
Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
Fort Worth, Texas