Subject: tc-list Wanted: Good homes for tc books

From: [email-masked] (Leonard Greenspoon)
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 11:29:09 -0600

Below is a list of tc books that desire/require a good home;  they have
been on my shelves too long, so long in fact that I am beginning to think
of them as my own...so, take a chance, adopt-a-book;  all that is required
is a love of ot/nt tc, and the desire to write a tc review..

let me know as soon as possible;  at this "price," these books should all
be spoken-for very quickly.

leonard

leonard greenspoon

Dirksen, P. B. and A. van der Kooij, ed.  The Peshitta as a Translation:
Papes Read at the II Peshitta Symposium Held at Leiden 19-21 August 1993
[Brill, 1995]

Parker, D. C.  The Living Text of the Gospels  [Cambridge Univ. Press, 1997]

Taylor, Benard A., ed. IX Congress of the International Organization for
Septuagint and Cognate Studies (Cambridge, 1995)  [Scholars, 1997]

Petersen, William. L et al.,ed.  Sayings of Jesus: Canonical &
Non-Canonical -- Essays in Honour of Tjitze Baarda  [Brill, 1997]

Muller-Kessler, Christa and Michael Sokoloff, ed.  A Corpus of Christian
Palestinian Aramaic.  Vol. I:  The Christian Palestinian Aramaic Old
Testament and Apocrypha Version from the Early Period  [Styx (Groningen),
1997]

Muller-Kessler, Christa and Michael Sokoloff, ed.  A Corpus of Christian
Palestinian Aramaic.  Vol. III:  The Forty Martyrs of the Sinai Desert,
Eulogios, the Stone-Cutter, and Anastasia  [Styx (Groningen), 1996]

Lim, Timothy H.  Holy Scripture in the Qumran Commentaries and Pauline
Letters [Oxford 1997]

Person, Jr., Raymond F.  The Kings/Isaiah and Kings/Jeremiah Recensions [de
Gruyter, 1997]

---

From: GILBERTO LOZANO <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 21:27:33 -0700 (MST)

Leonard: 

Thanks for the offering. I am interested in William Petersen's Sayings of
Jesus," and Muller-Kessler's and Sokoloff's volumes --I and III-- of "A
Corpus of Christian Palestinian Aramaic." I am willing to pay the
shipping. My mailing address is

	Gilbert Lozano
	2355 E Iliff Ave #3
	Denver CO 80210-5442
	Ph: (303) 744-8502
	e-mail: [email-masked]

---

From: Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 22:21:32 +0700

Dear Leonard: 

Many many thanks for the offering. If it's still there I am interested in
William Petersen's Sayings of
Jesus," and Muller-Kessler's and Sokoloff's volumes --I and III-- of "A
Corpus of Christian Palestinian Aramaic." 
If not let me take  Lim, Timothy H.  Holy Scripture in the Qumran
Commentaries and Pauline
Letters [Oxford 1997]

I am willing to pay the
shipping (DHL if possible). My snail mail and e-mail address :

Martin
PT.Kompakindo Media Dewata
Kombes Pol. M. Duriyat 39
Surabaya 60262
Indonesia
e-mail: [email-masked]

---

From: Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 22:21:32 +0700

Dear Leonard: 

I am willing to pay the

Martin

---

From: "Thomas Kraus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 08:15:36 +0100

> Date:          Thu, 5 Mar 1998 11:29:09 -0600
> To:            [email-masked]
> From:          [email-masked] (Leonard Greenspoon)
> Subject:       tc-list Wanted:  Good homes for tc books
> Reply-to:      [email-masked]

> Person, Jr., Raymond F.  The Kings/Isaiah and Kings/Jeremiah Recensions [de
 
Dear Leonard,

if nobody else is interested in Lim´s Holy Scripture in the Qumran 
Commentaries (and/or Parker´s Living Text of the Gospels), I would be 
looking forward to receive and comment about them.
Please, let me know, if there is any chance of getting it (them). Of 
course, I´ll be willing of paying shipping or the like.
By the way, thanks for the offer. Good books are always hard to find, 
if you don´t want to wait for ages and if you want to avoid hustle 
with your bookseller.

Best wishes,

Thomas
[email-masked]