Subject: tc-list Offering a good home for tc books

From: "Hermann-Josef Stipp" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 09:56:02 GMT+0200

Dear Leonard Greenspoon,

I'd be interested in writing a review of Raymond Person's book. 
Please note my new mailing address:

Hermann-Josef Stipp
Eschenweg 34
D-72076 Tuebingen
Germany

Regards,
Hermann-Josef Stipp

---

From: [email-masked] (Leonard Greenspoon)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 08:34:50 -0600

Yesterday I sent off a copy of Person's book for you to review for TC.
Please let me know when you receive it;  it may take a while, I realize.

We don't publish any guidelines for TC reviews.  The best thing to do is to
look at some of the reviews that have already been published.  Please don't
worry about making your review too long.  We have never asked anyone to
shorten a review.  Often, it's quite the opposite, which is one of the
advantages of electronic publishing.

Another advantage is timely publication.  Please try to have a copy of your
review ready in 6-8 weeks.

Thanks so much.

All the best

Leonard