Subject: tc-list Wisdom Literature

From: Jonathan Dixon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 1998 21:45:58 -0400

Hello,

I've written a paper on the canonical order of the Wisdom Literature in the
Old Testament if anyone is interested in reading it.  I'm goimg to post it
on the internet later on in the week.  Please let me know if your
interested and I'll forward you the site address.

In Christ,
Jonathan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If any man thinks that he knows anything, he knows not yet as he ought to
know; but if any man loves God, the same is known by him." (1 Cor. 8:2-3) 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jonathan M. Dixon
(Student, Atlantic Baptist University)

c/o Atlantic Baptist University
Box 6004 Moncton, NB, Canada
E1C 9L7

[email-masked]
[email-masked]

My Home Page:  http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/3342/
My Online Bible Site:  http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Academy/8373/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Jeff Friesen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 12:57:23 -0500

Jonathan,

I'm interested.

Jeff

----------
> From: Jonathan Dixon <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: tc-list Wisdom Literature
> Date: Saturday, April 04, 1998 8:45 PM
> 
> Hello,
> 

-