Subject: tc-list Comfort, Barrett...

From: "TRB - S.M. Kelly" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 08:33:13 +0000

Jim,
	I'm pretty sure after speaking to Baker Books that 
"Complete texts of the Earliest NT Manuscripts" will 
contain the various papyri sources in GREEK.  I was 
asking them emphatically because I was to be sorely 
disappointed if it was one of those "translated in 
English with the Strong's #'s"  books.  I'm not sure 
which manuscripts, but I know that it was originally 
to be around 50(?) but then Comfort kept finding and 
adding more.  It seems from what Baker said, he will 
be publishing some papyri for the 1st. time.  We'll 
see!

Sean M. Kelly               [email-masked]
*************************************************************
Biblical Languages           "The chief end of man is to
                                  glorify God BY enjoying Him
                                      forever." -Dr.John Piper-
                            <http://www.desiringgod.org>
*************************************************************