Subject: Re: tc-list Wanted: Good homes for tc books; good reviews for TC publication

From: [email-masked] (Leonard Greenspoon)
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 11:40:39 -0500

It has been about two months since I sent out ten books to various
individuals for TC review..I hope that some of you will be sending me your
reviews soon.  Summer can be a "catch-up" time for things like book
reviewing.

If you have any questions or if (mail service forbid!) you never received
the book you "ordered," let me know..

In the meantime, I hope all is well with all of you

thanks so much

leonard

**********************************************
*     Leonard Jay Greenspoon, Chairholder    *
*   Klutznick Chair in Jewish Civilization   *
*          Creighton University              *
          2500  California Plaza
 Admin Bldg #333, Omaha, Nebraska  68178     *
*  phone (402)-280-2304  fax (402)-280-4731  *
*       e-mail:  [email-masked]         *
**********************************************