Subject: tc-list Large edition/apparatus of John ?

From: Jean VALENTIN <[email-masked]>
Date: Lun, 20 Jul 98 11:47:52 +0200

A little question about edition with large apparatuses. Is there any 
instrument for the Gospel of John that compares to Legg's editions of Mt 
and Mk, and to the two Oxford volumes of Lk? By this, I mean: a recent 
edition and with an extended apparatus criticus?

If not: some of you wrote to the list about the IGNTP project for John. 
Is this project going to produce such an edition, and when is it expected 
to be available?

Thanks you for your informations.

_________________________________________________
Jean Valentin - Bruxelles - Belgique
e-mail: [email-masked]
_________________________________________________
"Ce qui est trop simple est faux, ce qui est trop complexe est 
inutilisable"
"What's too simple is wrong, what's too complex is unusable"
"Wat te eenvoudig is, is verkeerd; wat te ingewikkeld is, is onbruikbaar"
_________________________________________________