Subject: tc-list Response to R. Heiligenthal & R. Morgan

From: Charles Landon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 09:13:44 -0700 (PDT)

To: all TC list members
From: Charles Landon

In addition to J.R.Adair's review to which I responded yesterday,
there have been two other reviews of A Text-Critical Study of the
Epistle of Jude:

1. R. Heiligenthal, in TLZ 123 (1998) p. 256.
2. R. Morgan, in TBR 9 (1997) p. 15.

I would like to list publically here my thanks and appreciation to
Professor Heiligenthal and Dr Morgan for their very encouraging and
positive acceptance of the book. I have already written to each of
these scholars to thank them personally.

As yet I have not seen the review of Dr Kobus Petzer which assumedly
has appeared in Neot, and cannot respond to his review until I have
seen it. If anyone has the exact bibliographical details of Dr
Petzer's review, please could they list it publically so that we can
all access it? Thank you.

_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

---

From: "DC PARKER" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 09:38:52 GMT

I have reviewed Dr Landon's book in JTS 49 (1988), 289-291.

DR DC PARKER
READER IN NEW TESTAMENT TEXTUAL CRITICISM AND PALAEOGRAPHY
DEPT OF THEOLOGY
UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM
TEL. 0121-414 3613
FAX  0121-414 6866
E-MAIL [email-masked]