Subject: Re: tc-list Yeshua ossuary

From: Jim West <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 17:15:41 -0400

At 03:36 PM 9/16/98 -0700, you wrote:
>You know how these reports are, Dr. Hurtado...by the time I got
>a "report" it was obviously embellished.  Sam Lamerson posted that
>Wright covered this in one of his books.  It is interesting though.
>Do you have a Journal citation for the official excavator's report?
>What was the time period?
>

The report was published by the IAA, in "The Akeldama Tombs".
Every other "report" stems from that original publication.  If I recall I
mentioned this title the other day... but that notification was evidently
and summarily ignored.

>Jack

Best,

Jim
++++++++++++++++++++++
Jim West, ThD
Quartz Hill School of Theology
[email-masked]

---

From: Jack Kilmon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 17:55:43 -0700

> mentioned this title the other day... but that notification was evidently

I musta missed that one.  I'll look it up.  Akeldama huh?  Wouldn't be
a feller named Judas also buried there would it? (g)

Jack