Subject: tc-list Hugoye: Call for Papers

From: George Kiraz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 19:25:40 -0400 (EDT)

Hugoye: Journal of Syriac Studies

                        *** CALL FOR PAPERS ***
                      For Vol 2, No. 1 (July 1999)

The Editorial Board of *Hugoye: Journal of Syriac Studies* invites scholars
to submit articles on topics related to Syriac studies in all its aspects
for the July 1999 issue (Vol. 2, No. 1).

*Hugoye* is a semi-annual electronic journal dedicated to the study of the
Syriac tradition. Articles on any aspect of Syriac Studies are welcomed.

*Hugoye* publishes standard scholarly articles (both full-length
articles and shorter notes are equally welcomed), project reports, and
book reviews. All articles are subject to peer-review before publication.

Deadlines (for Vol 2, No. 1):
   Papers for this issue must be received by Feb. 1, 1999. It is usually
   the case that the editors request the author to make revisions if a the 
   paper is accepted; hence, earlier submissions are appreciated.

Submissions Guidelines: 
   See http://www.acad.cua.edu/syrcom/Hugoye/Submission.html

Editorial Board: 
   See http://www.acad.cua.edu/syrcom/Hugoye/EdBoard.html

The current issue (and previous issues) of *Hugoye* are available on the
Internet at: http://www.acad.cua.edu/syrcom/Hugoye/. Subscription is free!

George Anton Kiraz
Hugoye General Editor

                           \_\_\_\_\_\_\_  George Anton Kiraz, Ph.D.
\_\_\_            \_\_\_\_  \_    \_      Language Modeling Research
     \_                  \_  \_    \_              Bell Laboratories
      \_                  \_  \_    \_           Lucent Technologies
  \_   \_\_\_  \_\_\_\_\_\_\_  \_    \_                  Room 2D-446
            \_  \_                                 700 Mountain Ave.
             \_  \_                            Murray Hill, NJ 07974
              \_  \_                            Tel. +1 908 582 4074
               \_  \_                           Fax. +1 908 582 3306
                \_\_\_          email: [email-masked]