Subject: tc-list Published facsimilies/transcriptions

From: "Ed Gorham (WIXT)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 06:07:05 -0700

Could anyone out there provide me with bibliographic data for published
facsimiles and/or transcriptions of the papyri, Sinaiticus, Vaticanus,
etc. etc?  I hear people making reference to them, but can seem to
locate them.

For those of you who don't subscribe to B-Greek, it seems that the
eventually-to-be-published book by Comfort and Barrett, The Complete
Texts of the Earliest NT Manuscripts, has some problems.  Bart Ehrman
was asked to write a blurb based on his reading of the introduction and
rejected it out of hand, saying it was filled with egregious factual
errors. (!)

I'd appreciate any help you can give me.  Thanks!

Ed Gorham
[email-masked]

---

From: Bruce Morrill <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 09:47:40 -0500 (CDT)

> etc. etc?  I hear people making reference to them, but can seem to

See J.K. Elliott's _A Bibliography of Greek New Testament Manuscripts_,
Cambridge, 1989.

Bruce Morrill   [email-masked]