Subject: Re: tc-list Syriac pipi and hehe

From: Jean VALENTIN <[email-masked]>
Date: Dim, 20 Sep 98 13:15:35 +0200

>Jean, What do you find in your Arabic manuscripts in Matt 4:7 and John
>21:7? Do you find any abbreviation of the divine name in any form elsewhere
>in the text?
No, I've never seen such things in Arabic mss.

Jean V.

_________________________________________________
Jean Valentin - Bruxelles - Belgique
e-mail: [email-masked]
_________________________________________________
"Allons enfants de la brasserie, le jour de boire est arrivé"
(proverbe belge)

---

From: Rolf Furuli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 15:14:43 +0200

>No, I've never seen such things in Arabic mss.

Dear Jean,

Thank you. Could you also please tell me which Arabic words are used for
KURIOS in your manuscripts in Matt.4:7 and John 21:7?

Regards
Rolf

Rolf Furuli
Lecturer in Semitic languages
University of Oslo