Subject: tc-list SBL TC-Hebrew Bible Meetings

From: "Peter Burton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 23:03:17 -0600

FYI - hope the duplication is not overwhelming - forwarded message with 
agreement of sender:
------
From: Sidnie White Crawford <[email-masked]>

May I invite all who are interested in comparing the merits of the
Hebrew University Bible Project and the Biblia Hebraica Quinta to attend
the two sessions of the Textual Criticism of the Hebrew Bible section at
the Annual Meeting of the Society of Biblical Literature in Orlando this
November.  At one session there will be a panel critiquing the first
fascicle of BHQ, with two of the editors responding.  At the second
session Professors Shemaryahu Talmon, Emanuel Tov, and Galen Marquis
will present the latest fasciscle of the HUBP.

Sincerely,
Sidnie White Crawford
Co-Chair, Textual Criticism of the Hebrew Bible

------
Peter Burton