Subject: tc-list Syriac studies list

From: George Kiraz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 19:10:36 -0400

A new discussion list associated with __Hugoye: Journal of Syriac
Studies__ [http://www.acad.cua.edu/syrcom/Hugoye] is being formed. This
list is intended for scholars with interest in Syriac studies in all its
aspects. Discussions are intended to be of academic and scholarly
nature.

If you are interested in joining this group, please email me off-line.
Please write in the subject line "Hugoye-List", and (unless you know
that I know you) please indicate in the message:
   1. Your interests in Syriac studies briefly (1 line would do), and
   2. Your affiliation.

George Kiraz
Hugoye General Editor

-- 
                           \_\_\_\_\_\_\_  George Anton Kiraz, Ph.D.
\_\_\_            \_\_\_\_  \_    \_      Language Modeling Research
     \_                  \_  \_    \_              Bell Laboratories
      \_                  \_  \_    \_           Lucent Technologies
  \_   \_\_\_  \_\_\_\_\_\_\_  \_    \_                  Room 2D-446
            \_  \_                                 700 Mountain Ave.
             \_  \_                            Murray Hill, NJ 07974
              \_  \_                            Tel. +1 908 582 4074
               \_  \_                           Fax. +1 908 582 3306
                \_\_\_          email: [email-masked]