Subject: tc-list Orlando

From: [email-masked] (Leonard Greenspoon)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 11:57:44 -0600 (CST)

Harold--Friday evening, at 5:30 (for an early dinner) seems to be the best
time for the Adm.Comm. of NETS to meet..Rob, Dave, and I are free then, and
Dave THINKS you are..I hope so.   Since Dave and Rob (and maybe you) wish
to go to the evening IBR meeting, I said to let me know which hotel IBR
meets in, and we could meet for dinner in that lobby..Meanwhile, Don Kraus
had asked a while back to meet me for lunch on Monday...in asking what I
should plan for, I just received the following reply:

>Don sends his apologies for not having more information; there has been
>a great deal of internal wrangling about the electronic clause in the
>Septuagint contract.  As he says, though, the fact that they are arguing
>about it means they want to sign the contract.

So, that's something we'll want to consider Friday...Also, Rob and I are
part of a new ad hoc committee to discuss the possibility of having our
BULLETIN published by a publisher..and I thought we might discuss some of
that on Friday evening also (will there be time to EAT?).  Ted Bergren,
Fritz Knobloch, and Mel Peters are the other members of that group, but
they are unavailable for Friday, so I'll get together with them (and eat
again?) on Saturday..

let me know how all of this sounds to you..

thanks

leonard

p.s.--We are still saving a place of hono(u)r for your KS10 article,ljg