Subject: tc-list address correction for web page

From: "Vinton A. Dearing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 10:45:24 PST

I am sorry to have given a false address for my web page; it does not 
have "/individuals" in it, but reads correctly
   http://www.english.humnet.ucla.edu/dearing
I have added links to my collation of the manuscripts of Third John 
that date before the tenth century, and to a computer program for 
examining the probability that manuscripts or printed editions 
descend independently from a lost source.
  I should particularly like to have comments on the collation, in which 
I indicate my sense of which readings are better than others. 
     Vinton A. Dearing

---

From: "Maurice A. O'Sullivan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 1998 13:34:42 +0000

>I indicate my sense of which readings are better than others. 

Sorry to tell you I'm still error message on your revised URL
Regards,

Maurice

[Maurice A. O'Sullivan
Bray, Ireland]

[email-masked]

---

From: Andrew Payne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 1998 07:40:42 -0600

Regrettably I receive the same error message as well.

Andrew Payne