Subject: Re: tc-list Editio Critica Maior

From: "Harold P. Scanlin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 13:05:10 -0500

The key to helping ABS Customer Service realize that they actually do have
the book you want is to provide the order number.  James ECM is order no.
106081 -- price $16.99.

If this still does not work, feel free to send me a note offlist.

Harold P. Scanlin
Consultant on Scholarly Editions
United Bible Societies
1865 Broadway
New York, NY  10023
[email-masked]

---

From: "D.R. Edwards" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 13:53:22 -0500

Forgive me for asking you to indulge an amateur, but would anyone know of a
relatively recently-published book or article that counters the points
Burgon makes in defense of the long ending?  I've only recently obtained a
copy of his book; he seems to cover quite a bit of territory - more than
I've seen addressed in any single source available to me.

Thanks in advance.

D. Edwards