Subject: tc-list Mk 16

From: "robert s. morse" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 14:55:47 -0700

Dear Gentlemen:

I appreciate getting information about New Testament text. (The part
that's blasphemous I simply delete.) Glad too to see that there is still
an interest in Mark 16, after the whole question was "settled" a hundred
years ago. After working on the subject for quite a few years (in
writing a book), I can only say that my confidence in its originality
grows stronger every time I encounter fresh evidence. There are some
areas, however, that seem not to be covered very well in the works I
have been privileged to delve into. For example, how many Georgian MSS
carry the passage? What are the confines of the "Jerusalem Lectionary"?
Does the Armenian tradition have lectionary MSS, and if so, what sort of
testimony do they bear on this? Glad for any help that might be
available.

Bob Morse

---

From: "Mr. Helge Evensen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 20:41:11 -0800

> testimony do they bear on this? Glad for any help that might be

Wow, that was a good one! :-)
Thanks.

Sorry I can't answer any of your questions, but I'm sure some on this 
list can.

-- Mr. Evensen