Subject: Re: tc-list h*elp please

From: "E. Bruce Brooks" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 18:56:15 -0500

Fred,
	I just received a "tc-list help please" message addressed to me
personally, but with an absolutely blank message area.
	I doubt that I can be of any help in a serious TC question (unless it were
in Chinese, and not assuredly even then), but I will give it a try if the
message was actually for me, and if it could be resent complete with its
content.
	Best wishes in either case,
		Bruce

E Bruce Brooks
University of Massachusetts

---

From: Fred P Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 19:02:41 -0500

I was infected wit a happy 99 virus and sent mail to people who had received an email
message from me,  Check your files to see if you have any files with a ska extention.
If not don't worry.  If so write again

--
Fred P Miller
For Bible Study Majoring in Isaiah
Http://www.ao.net/~fmoeller