Subject: tc-list Colloquium

From: "DC PARKER" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 14:42:17 GMT

A reminder to anybody who would like to attend the Second Birmingham 
Colloquium on the Textual Criticism of the NT, that it is still 
possible to register.  All details, and a registration form, are 
available at the web-site 

http://web.bham.ac.uk/d.c.parker/2ndColloquium.html

The them of the Colloquium is the International Greek New Testament
Project and the Gospel of John.  Speakers include Professor J.K.
Elliott, Professor J.N. Birdsall, Professor B. Aland, Dr K. Wachtel,
Professor C.D. Osburn, Dr P. Robinson, Prof. A. Alexeev, Dr G. Mink,
Dr P. McReynolds, The Revd Dr W.J. Elliott,  Dr J.L. North, Dr U.
Schmid, Dr M. Bakker, Dr D.G.K. Taylor, The Revd M.E. Bossingham, Mr
B. Morrill,  and Dr D.C. Parker.

The papers of the First Colloquium will be launched at the meeting, 
as the first volume in Texts and Studies, Third Series.  For details, 
see 

http://web.bham.ac.uk/d.c.parker/TS.html

DR DC PARKER
READER IN NEW TESTAMENT TEXTUAL CRITICISM AND PALAEOGRAPHY
DEPT OF THEOLOGY
UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM
TEL. 0121-414 3613
FAX  0121-414 6866
E-MAIL D.C.PARKER@.BHAM.AC.UK