Subject: tc-list tc: S.C.E. Legg Reprints

From: "Bruce Prior" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 16:45:52 PST

tc folks --
     I understand that S.C.E. Legg's 1935 and 1940 Nouum Testamentum 
graece volumes for Mark and Matthew have been reprinted.  Does anybody 
know how I can get ahold of them?  Thanks.
Bruce Prior  Blaine, WA  (360) 332-6046  [email-masked]

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

---

From: "William L. Petersen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 12:11:20 -0500

Re Bruce Prior's request:

>Bruce Prior  Blaine, WA  (360) 332-6046  [email-masked]

Mr. Curt Daniel (as I remember his name), who does business as "Good Books"
(2456 Devonshire Road, Springfield, IL  62703;  no phone, no fax, no e-mail
supplied in his catalogues), provides a number of rare, out-of-print, out
of copyright books via excellent photocopies (8.5" X 11", regular Xerox
reproduction).  These are then bound hard-back.  He *used* to list Legg's
volumes (Matt., Mark) in his catalogue, if I remember correctly.  He also
has other hard-to-get textual criticism stuff (editions, etc.), along with
all sorts of other theology.  He has now expanded to used books (not
Xeroxes) as well.  His prices are reasonable, the service is prompt, and
the quality of the reproductions of the Xeroxed stuff is top-notch.

Write for a catalogue, and ask about the Xeroxed books--specifically, Legg.
 (The last catalogue I have from him didn't include the Xeroxes, so he may
now have a separate catalogue for such, or only send it out occasionally.)

--Petersen, Penn State Univ.