Subject: Re: tc-list Wanted: Good homes for tc books

From: [email-masked] (Leonard Greenspoon)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 11:32:40 -0500 (CDT)

Johann--let me know if you are interesting in reviewing any of these for
TC..thanks, leonard

*Wevers, John William. Notes on the Greek Text of Numbers

*Flesher, Paul V. M., ed. Targum Studies, Volume 2: Targum and Peshitta

*Güting, Eberhard W and David L. Mealand. Asyndeton in Paul: A
Text-Criticism and Statistical Enquiry into Pauline Style

*Sharpe, John and Kimberly van Kampen, eds. The Bible as Book: The
Manuscript Tradition

*van der Kooij, Arie, The Oracle of Tyre: The Septuagint of Isaiah 23 as
Version and Vision

*de Waard, Jan, A Handbook on Isaiah.  Textual Criticism and the Translator
volume 1.

---

From: Johan Lust <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 10:22:33 +0200

Dear,

I already have to write something about Wevers' Numbers for ETL, and I have
van der Kooij's book.  
I am interested in 
- Sharpe, John and Kimberly van Kampen, eds. The Bible as Book: The
Manuscript Tradition; 
- Flesher, Paul V. M., ed. Targum Studies, Volume 2: Targum and Peshitta, 
- de Waard, Jan, A Handbook on Isaiah.  Textual Criticism and the Translator.

Johan
------