Subject: tc-list "Pitfalls of Typology" article help!!!! with reference to journal name, etc.

From: "Bauer, Marc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 09:01:01 -0700

TC-Listers:

A blest first day of the Feast Of Unleavened Bread, a blest second day of
Pesah, and a Good Friday to such as may wish to have such greetings from me,
a Montana Synod Lutheran.  And Yom Tov and Shabbat Shalom, too.

Was the "Pitfalls of Typology" article referred to on this list a while ago?
The article was on different scripts from the Hebrew Bible, so I don't think
so, but I'm not sure where else I could have gotten this reference.  If you
need journal name, so do I.  I am seeking this reference for the
Interlibrary Loan copy that I have so that I can properly credit this
article.  It was written, I believe, in or after 1985.  The credit said
parts of the article was read or given to the Aramaic Section (or some
similar name) at the SBL Conference in Chicago in '84.  I would give the
article's author's name but the article is at home and I'm at the salt mine.
Nose to the tube.  So if this article was referred to on this list, could
one of the more computer literate of y'all tell me how to refer to the
archives?  Jimmy?

This request may be better answered off-list, I'm not sure.  I tend to be a
lurker, and am not a scholar to the level of many posters.  Your indulgence
is, of course, appreciated.

In Service,

Marc Bauer
Computer Operator I
Computer Operations Bureau
State of Montana
Hm:  406.442.5971
Snail Mail:  Post Office Box 65, Helena, MT 59624-0065
              
Vielen Dank.