Subject: tc-list Synopsis for Daniel

From: Wieland Willker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 14:12:30 +0200

New book:

Koch, Klaus;Rösel, Martin: 
Polyglottensynopse zum Buch Daniel
Neukirchener
ca. 420 S.. - Gebunden
ISBN 3-7887-1741-6 
198,- DM (176,- SFr, 1445,- ÖS)

The following text comes with the advertisement:

The ancient manuscripts and versions of the book of Daniel, moreover the
fragments found at 
Qumran, shows us a great number of variant readings. The synopsis
presents the Hebrew-Aramaic text and the Syrian, Greek and Latin
translations in parallel lines. An apparatus notes down every important
variant, including those of the Qumran manuscripts.

Best wishes
    Wieland

-------------------------------------
[email-masked]
Secret Mark Homepage:
http://purl.org/Willker/Secret/secmark_home.html
Egerton Homepage:
http://purl.org/Willker/Egerton/Egerton_home.html
-------------------------------------