Subject: RE: tc-list Comfort's book...

From: "Bauer, Marc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 01:21:09 -0600

I had a wonderful story about the illuminati, the secret meetings, and
the black helicopters which would have explained all of this, but the
High Council instructed me not to reveal the secrets just yet. :-)  

You speak out of class ;)

Maurice A. Robinson, Ph. D.
Professor of Greek and New Testament 
Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
Wake Forest, North Carolina, USA

Yawn,

Marc Bauer

---

From: M A Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 18:24:57 EDT

>You speak out of class ;)

Precisely. Once McCarthy was invoked, the issue degenerated to the
relative merits of  "Point of Order" versus "Conspiracy Theory"; the
latter film was far more entertaining. :-)

At least the discussion over the C/B book seems to have subsided, and
just in time; I now go off-list for the summer months to do some more
collation work in Muenster and not worry about the errors in C/B. :-). 

Best wishes to all of you for the summer!

==============================================================