Subject: tc-list congratulations!

From: "Professor L.W. Hurtado" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 10:32:31 +000

Congratulations to David Taylor (editor) and to David Parker (series 
co-editor) on the beautifully produced volume of selected papers 
from the 1997 Birmingham conference on NT textual criticism:
D.G.K. Taylor, _Studies in the Early Text of the Gospels & Acts_ 
(Texts and Studies, 3rd series, #1; Birmingham:  Univ. of 
Birmingham Press, 1999).  IT also marks the "resurrection" of the 
Texts and Studies series, a grand tradition of publishing that has 
received a worthy heir in this volume.
Larry Hurtado

L. W. Hurtado
University of Edinburgh,
New College
Mound Place 
Edinburgh, Scotland EH1 2LX
Phone: 0131-650-8920
Fax: 0131-650-6579
E-mail:  [email-masked]