Subject: tc-list Darlow and Moule

From: Mike Bossingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 06:19:08 -0400

Hi,

On Saturday I visited a 2nd hand bookshop and
saw a full set of Darlow and Moule for sale. It was
the Kraus reprint and it was priced at 450 pounds
sterling!! It was in mint condition.

Is that a reasonable price?

Every Blessing

Mike Bossingham.
Maidenhead, UK.

---

From: "Dexter Garnier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 13:08:48 -0700

> Is that a reasonable price?

Rulon-Miller seems to have a later edition set at $200.00:

DARLOW, T.H., and H.F. Moule, editors. Historical catalogue of the printed
editions of Holy Scripture in the library of the British Foreign Bible
Society. In two volumes. Cambridge: M. Martino, [1993]. Re-print edition in
4 volumes of the original edition of London, 1903-11, new in red cloth,
gilt. Volume I: English; volumes II, III and IV Polyglots and languages
other than English. Limited to 350 sets. The standard reference on editions
of the Bible printed in all languages. Book# 12061 US$ 200.00 > Hi,

Rulon-Miller Books (ABAA / ILAB) , 400 Summit Avenue , Saint Paul , MN ,
U.S.A. , 55102
Phone 800-441-0076 / Fax 651-290-0646 , Email [email-masked]

Dexter Garnier
San Francisco, CA 94114

email: [email-masked]