Subject: tc-list a successor to Crosstalk

From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 20:22:58 -0500

It has recently become apparent to many subscribers of  the Crosstalk
Discussion List -- a list originating in response to a dialogue between
John Dominic Crossan, Luke Timothy Johnson, and Marcus Borg and
dedicated to the critical discussion of questions concerning the
historical Jesus and the origins of early Christianity -- that if
Crosstalk was to continue to be the forum it was originally intended to
be, that List's current incarnation as an unmoderated discussion group
was no longer viable. Consequently, a new, moderated version of
Crosstalk, Crosstalk2,  has been initiated to stand as the old
Crosstalk's successor. Those interested in joining this moderated
version of Crosstalk may do so either by following the subscription
links found at:

http://www.egroups.com/list/crosstalk2/

or by sending an e-mail to

[email-masked]

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson
--
Jeffrey B. Gibson
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A
Chicago, Illinois 60626
e-mail [email-masked]