Subject: tc-list Coptic copy of Mark older than 200CE?

From: Mark Gipe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 22:27:07 -0700

I read in a travel book on Egypt which I have that there has been found a
Coptic copy of John older than 200 CE. Does anyone know any thing about this
manuscript. Where can I find more information about this?

Thanks alot

Mark Gipe

---

From: Jack Kilmon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 21:51:54 -0500

> manuscript. Where can I find more information about this?

Are you sure it was Coptic? A travel guide to Egypt would probably
mention
P52.

Jack

-- 
______________________________________________

taybutheh d'maran yeshua masheecha am kulkon

Jack Kilmon
[email-masked]

http://www.historian.net