Subject: tc-list ANNOUNCEMENT: the XTalk Home Page

From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 10:48:52 -0500

I am pleased to announce that XTalk: The Historical Jesus and Early
Christian Origins, a moderated, academic e-List  dedicated to the
scholarly investigation and discussion of critical questions and issues
surrounding the study of the Jesus of History and the rise of
Christianity, now has an official web page.

Please visit it at http://www.xtalk.org

or at its mirror site at http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre/xtalk

where you will find a detailed description of the aims and focus of the
List, its protocols, and procedures for subscribing.

XTalk is the successor to Crosstalk, a now defunct, unmoderated
discussion group which sprang up in response to, and continued the
discussion begun in, a series of web based exchanges on the Historical
Jesus between John Dominic Crossan, Luke Timothy Johnson, and Marcus
Borg. The new List continues the legacy of those original exchanges.

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson
--
Jeffrey B. Gibson
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A
Chicago, Illinois 60626
e-mail [email-masked]