Subject: tc-list References

From: Mike Bossingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 19:24:46 -0400

Hi,

I'm chasing up references to complete my doctorate - this is the very
last thing I have to do - had the viva and it has been accepted providing
I chase up the references.

Have managed the vast majority, despite being over 100 miles from
my Unversity library, but 5 are causing me problems.

I wonder if there isanyone kind enough out there to let me either have
the details I am missing or point me to an "open" web site that will
give me the information.

The remaining references are:-

OSBORNE C.D. "Review of IGNT Gospel according to St. Luke, Volume 2" (Need 
Journal, Volume, date and pages)

PETERSEN W.L. "The New Testament in Greek: The Gospel according to St.
Luke. Part 
One: Chapters 1-12: Part Two: Chapters 13-14" Journal of Biblical
Literature. (Need 
volume, date and pages)

PETZER J. "The Oxford Greek New Testament - A Review Article" 
Neotestamentica(Need volume, date and pages)

CLAASEN, W.T. On Coping with Information, in Information Management in the 
Forestry Industry (need publisher and date)

VANHOVE-ROMANIK, C. "A Bibliography of Bible and Computer" Centre 
Informatique et Bible, Maredsous,  87-164 (need date)

Thanking you in advance for your help on this

Regards

Mike Bossingham

[email-masked]

---

From: "Mark Goodacre" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 13:15:31 GMT

> the details I am missing or point me to an "open" web site that will

Have you tried THEOLDI, easily the best "open" resource for bibliographical 
searches in Theology?

http://starwww.uibk.ac.at/theologie/theologie-en.html

Or, if you can get access to it (which you will be able to, for example), 
try BIDS:

http://www.bids.ac.uk/

For example, I tried one of your references on BIDS and got:

TI: 
          THE NEW-TESTAMENT IN GREEK, THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO LUKE, PT 1, CHAPTERS-1-12,
          PT 2, CHAPTERS-13-24 - INTERNATIONAL-GREEK-NEW- TESTAMENT-PROJECT 
      AU: 
          PETERSEN_WL 
      NA: 
          UNIV NOTRE DAME,NOTRE DAME,IN,46556 
       JN: 
          JOURNAL OF BIBLICAL LITERATURE, 1988, Vol.107, No.4, pp.758-762 
       IS: 
          0021-9231 
      DT: 
          Book Review 
      CR: 
          INT G REEK NEW T, 1984, NEW TEST IN GREEK

Mark
--------------------------------------
Dr Mark Goodacre                mailto:[email-masked]
  Dept of Theology                tel: +44 121 414 7512
  University of Birmingham     fax: +44 121 414 6866
  Birmingham  B15 2TT  United Kingdom

http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
   New Testament Web Resources
   Mark Without Q
   Aseneth Home Page