Subject: Re: tc-list Text of the Church Fathers

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 09:22:34 -0500

Denny Diehl here

I was surfing through Barnes and Noble this am and
noted:  New Testament Text of Cyril of Jerusalem
by  Roderic Muller.  Anyone familiar with this work?
___________________________________________________________________
Get the Internet just the way you want it.
Free software, free e-mail, and free Internet access for a month!
Try Juno Web: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagj.

---

From: Bruce Morrill <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 11:24:15 -0500 (CDT)

> by  Roderic Muller.  Anyone familiar with this work?

This is one volume in the SBL series that Ulrich already mentioned; the
whole series is critical for understanding the current state.  There is
more information, including reviews and purchase information, at the SBL
or Scholars Press web site.

Bruce Morrill   [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 17:49:05 -0400

Yes, I'm the author of that work.  Glad to know that B&N lists it.  What
would you like to know?  --Roderic L. Mullen