Subject: tc-list The Bible Genom Project

From: "Wieland Willker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 18:01:01 +0200

>>I think it could be done with 50 people in 2 years.
>Interesting figures.  How do you arrive at them?

It's just a number. Let it take 4 years or even 10 years. That is not the
problem. As far as I see it, the problem is that we have NO manuscripts in
digital form available.
We have not even a database with P66, P75, A, B, D in it. Not even that!
So, I think it is time to start again a NTMProject of some kind.
The software is available, also are the analytical methods.
The films are all in Muenster. The people are there (many students need
jobs).
Just fill in the money and PRESS START!
Ok, it will take some years, but then you have the data and can play with it
to get this "family thing" straight.

This is the "Human Genom Project" of theology! Convince your church that
this MUST BE DONE!

Bruce Prior mentioned the Swanson volumes. I have once wrote to the
publisher asking about digital versions, but never got a reply. :-(

Best wishes
    Wieland
      <><
--------------------
mailto:[email-masked]
http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie/