Subject: tc-list Here's what I have

From: "Dave Washburn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 10:54:26 -0700

I have images and transcriptions of the following:

P9
P22
071
0166

As soon as someone can tell me that I won't get sued for it, I can 
post these to a temporary web site.  Since the transcriptions are 
mine, of course, I can post them with no problem, I refer to the 
images.

Thanks to the kindness of Jim West, I have a printed transcription 
of P75 in John (I misspoke before); the only problem I have with it 
is, it separates words and includes some diacritics such as the 
diaresis and sentence separators.  I'd be glad to transcribe it, but I 
would rather work straight from photos.  If we of the list are serious 
about getting this project rolling again, I'll see about getting my 
hands on them and moving forward.  I believe Jim is working on 
Luke in P75, as well?

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
A Bible that's falling apart means a life that isn't.

---

From: Jim West <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 15:53:52 -0400

>I have images and transcriptions of the following:

I dont recall which mss I transcribed.  The low P's I think.

>mine, of course, I can post them with no problem, I refer to the 

If you can get the transcriptions I sent to the ENTMP you are more than
welcome to use them as well.

>hands on them and moving forward.  I believe Jim is working on 

well, like I said, I was working on P75 (and other mss), but as none of the
materials ever showed up anywhere I have occupied my time with other
concerns.  I would be happy to pick it up again if it would be made use of.

Jim

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Jim West, ThD
email- [email-masked]
web page-  http://web.infoave.net/~jwest