Subject: tc-list IGNTP films/Piedmont

From: "Prof. Ron Minton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 09:34:17 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

I have accepted a position with Piedmont Baptist College.  Those of you
who occasionally contact me please note my new address information.
Maybe now I will be able to finish my collation efforts of one of
the IGNTP films (sorry for the delays Dr. Morrill).

BTW Bruce, are you still seeking volunteers to collate mss?  If so, please
make another public announcement on this list and I will forward to some
friends who may be interested.

OLD ADDRESS:
Ronald L. Minton
5379 N. Farm Rd. 179
Springfield, MO 65803

NEW ADDRESS:
Dr. Ron Minton, Graduate Division Dean
Piedmont Baptist College
716 Franklin Street
Winston-Salem, NC  27101
(336) 725-8344 X2209
[email-masked]

My wife, Nancy, is Director of Financial Aid
(336) 725-8344 X2322  [email-masked]

New addresses are EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY,
Ron Minton

---

From: Bruce Morrill <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 12:14:21 -0500 (CDT)

> friends who may be interested.

Yes, we are still needing qualified collators to work on minuscule
manuscripts of John.  In the past year, several professors have assigned
students in graduate level textual criticism classes to complete a
collation of a ms of John for the IGNTP, which is a great introduction to
various aspects of our task.  These collations are checked by experienced
collators, following the multiple check policy of the IGNTP, so we are
also needing experienced collators.  Please contact me if you are
interested or for additional information.

Bruce Morrill   [email-masked]