Subject: Re: tc-list Comfort review

From: "Maurice A. O'Sullivan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 11:48:35 +0100

At 03:05 04/08/99 -0400, you wrote:
>David Parker has written a detailed review of Comfort and Barrett's The
>Complete Text of the Earliest New Testament Manuscripts.  It is now
>available in TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism, volume 4.  There
>has been extensive discussion on this list regarding the book, so I'm sure
>that many of you will want to read it.
>
>***********************************************************
>James R. Adair, Jr.
>Director, ATLA Center for Electronic Texts in Religion
>---------------> http://purl.org/CETR <---------------
>
>General Editor, TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism
>------------------> http://purl.org/TC <-------------------
>***********************************************************
>
Not yet available, it would appear James.

Clicking on the link in Vol. 4 gives this;

Not Found

The requested object does not exist on this server. The link you
followed is either outdated, inaccurate, or the server has been
instructed not to let you have it. Please inform the site administrator of
the referring page

Maurice A. O'Sullivan  [ Bray, Ireland ]
[email-masked]

---

From: Jean Valentin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mer, 4 Ao 99 23:45:28 +0200

>I can get to the TC page (via PURL), but can't get from there to the review
>page, though I can reach George Howard's response to a previous review in
>the same issue.'
>
I think I know why. The page refers to an URL which ends with:
ComfortBarrett-ed1999rev.html"
The quotes at the end are rpobably the problem. If I take them away, then 
I get to the correct page.

Jean V.

_______________________________________________________________
Jean Valentin - 34 rue du Berceau - 1000 Bruxelles - Belgique
tel. 32-2-280.01.37
e-mail : [email-masked]
_______________________________________________________________