Subject: tc-list Comfort review

From: "James R. Adair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 03:05:38 -0400 (EDT)

David Parker has written a detailed review of Comfort and Barrett's The
Complete Text of the Earliest New Testament Manuscripts.  It is now
available in TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism, volume 4.  There
has been extensive discussion on this list regarding the book, so I'm sure
that many of you will want to read it.

***********************************************************
James R. Adair, Jr.
Director, ATLA Center for Electronic Texts in Religion
---------------> http://purl.org/CETR <---------------

General Editor, TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism
------------------> http://purl.org/TC <-------------------
***********************************************************

---

From: "Bernard A. Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 14:25:22 -0700

I can get to the TC page (via PURL), but can't get from there to the review
page, though I can reach George Howard's response to a previous review in
the same issue.'

Regards,

Bernard Taylor

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked]
> [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of James R.
> Adair
> Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 1999 12:06 AM
> To: TC List
> Subject: tc-list Comfort review
>
>