Subject: tc-list Correct link Parker review

From: "Wieland Willker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 13:26:06 +0200

http://scholar.cc.emory.edu/scripts/TC/vol04/ComfortBarrett-ed1999rev.html

Leave out the " at the end!

Best wishes
    Wieland
      <><
--------------------
mailto:[email-masked]
http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~wie/

---

From: "James R. Adair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 12:48:10 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks to those of you who provided others on the list with the correct
address for David Parker's review of Comfort and Barrett's book.  I've
corrected a typo on the TC volume 4 page, so the link there should work as
well.  I'm on vacation in the land of limited Internet access, hence my
tardiness in responding earlier.

Jimmy

***********************************************************
James R. Adair, Jr.
Director, ATLA Center for Electronic Texts in Religion
---------------> http://purl.org/CETR <---------------

General Editor, TC: A Journal of Biblical Textual Criticism
------------------> http://purl.org/TC <-------------------
***********************************************************