Subject: Re: tc-list Reply to Parker's review

From: Jim West <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 14:00:41 -0400

At 11:34 AM 8/5/99 -0500, you wrote:
>
>Recently, Dr. D. C. Parker presented a review of {i}The Complete Text of 
>the Earliest New Testament Manuscripts{xi} (hereafter referred to as CT), 
>editors Philip Comfort and David Barrett, for the online TC journal. 
>Since the article was so critical, it calls for a critical response. We 
>will do this item by item, following Parker's numeration, from 1-40. We 
>urge readers to be patient with the lengthy and detailed response, as we 
>are certain they have been with Parker's review.

[remainder snipped]

Excellent response!  I hope that Jimmy places this in html format and adds
it to the TC Journal at his earliest convenience... preferably right next to
Parker's review.

Best,

Jim

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Jim West, ThD
email- [email-masked]
web page-  http://web.infoave.net/~jwest