Subject: tc-list missing messages

From: "James R. Adair" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 02:14:11 -0400 (EDT)

The tc-list stopped working on August 12, so messages sent after that time
were not passed on to most members of the list.  Because my main e-mailbox
is on the computer that hosts the list, I actually received all of the
messages, and they are also all in the tc-list archives, but no one else
saw copies of them.  Those of you who tried to start new threads might
want to go back through your old posts and consider re-posting your
messages.  Some old threads, notably the TR discussion, should be left to
rest, however; I think we've beaten that one to death!

I would like to comment on one item raised just before the list went
belly-up.  Jim West suggested that I do something to make Barrett's
response to Parker's review available to readers of TC, and I will make
every effort to do so as soon as I can, though it won't be immediately.

Jimmy

***********************************************************************
James R. Adair, Jr.
Director, ATLA Center for Electronic Resources in Theology and Religion
-----------------------> http://purl.org/CERTR <-----------------------

Listowner, tc-list
***********************************************************************