Subject: tc-list Re: Parker's review of Barrett/Comfort

From: Jim West <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 10:45:16 -0400

A quick question...

Why hasn't Barrett's response to Parker's review of the Barrett /Comfort
book yet appeared in the TC Journal?  Are there no plans for it to do so?
If not, why not? I certainly hope that there is some technical reason having
to do with Jimmy's very sparse free time for such matters that is hindering
its appearance, and not some belief that it should not appear.  In spite of
their excellent work, C and B are still being treated less than honorably in
this matter.

Until it does appear, then, and maybe even afterwards, I have done a simple
html of it and made it available on my web site (under the Textual Criticism
section).

best,

Jim

And oh yes, by the way, I will keep asking this very question until it does
appear.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Jim West, ThD
email- [email-masked]
web page-  http://web.infoave.net/~jwest