Subject: tc-list FW: [apologetics] New Testament manuscripts online (soon)

From: "Kerry Gilliard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 18:17:36 +0000

Don't know if anyone ran across this already, but I forwarded it along from
one of my other lists.

Kerry

>I just discovered this on the net--I thought it might be of interest to
>some, 
>when the site is up and running again. the web address is:
>
>http://www.entmp.org/
>
>The Electronic New Testament Manuscripts Project is an international, 
>scholarly, volunteer effort to make images and transcriptions of New 
>Testament manuscripts available freely on the Internet.
>
>The project has been at a standstill for a while but this site will be 
>returning incremently over the next few months.
>
>The NT manuscript catalogue will be back and guidelines will be available
>for 
>transcriptions. Significant changes will include an initial focus on keying 
>in significant transcriptions by others as well as the use of XML.