Subject: tc-list Matthew 6:28 Discussion re: James M. Robinson

From: "Bruce Prior" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 23:07:31 PDT

TCers --
     While tc-list was inoperative, a discussion among a small group of 
TCers and a few others was begun regarding an article in Harvard Theological 
Review, "A Written Greek Sayings Cluster Older than Q: A Vestige," written 
by James M. Robinson.  Would there be any interest in my posting the thread 
to the list?

J. Bruce Prior, PhD in Blaine, WA
[email-masked]

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

---

From: Jack Kilmon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 11:26:58 -0500

> by James M. Robinson.  Would there be any interest in my posting the thread

I would be very interested.

Jack

Jack Kilmon
[email-masked]