Subject: tc-list LXX of the Orthodox Church

From: Richard J Saley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 16:02:01 -0400

Does anyone know of a study of the textual characteristics (e.g., OG,
kaige, Lucianic, hexaplaric, etc.) of the version of the LXX used by the
Orthodox Church?

Any information be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Dick Saley
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
|  Richard J. Saley, Ph.D.      Tel: 617-495-4239        |
|  The Semitic Museum         Fax: 617-496-8904       |
|  Harvard University              [email-masked] |
|  Six Divinity Avenue                                              |
|  Cambridge, MA 02138 USA                                  |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: TOMMY MARKANZIA REKLAM HB <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 15:20:49 +0000

Richard J Saley wrote:
> 
> Does anyone know of a study of the textual characteristics (e.g., OG, kaige, Lucianic, hexaplaric, etc.) of the version of the LXX used by the Orthodox Church?
> 

"Web.information"

This is not what You specifically look for but anyway. For the study of
the textual characteristics of the Septuagint in general, I have found
some interesting articles on the homepage of Prof. Robert A. Kraft (The
University of Pennsylvania) under the heading "Kraft Publications".

http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/rs/rak/kraft.html

Good luck!

Tommy Wasserman
Swedish student of theology
Örebro Missionsskola