Subject: tc-list A new E-List dedicated to GMark

From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 16:03:15 -0400 (EDT)

With apologies for duplications and crosspostings:

I am pleased to announce the launching of a new discussion List called
Kata Markon.

Kata Markon (The Gospel of Mark Discussion List) is a moderated academic
e-list dedicated to the scholarly discussion and evaluation of critical
questions surrounding  the Gospel according to Mark. The purpose of the
List is to provide a forum outside of the usual arenas of printed
journals and monographs where these questions may be raised,
entertained, and debated . Additionally, Kata Markon is intended to be a
venue in which those working professionally in the field of Markan
studies may post and receive critical responses to papers or ideas that
are in the process of development.

For a further description of the List, its aim and scope, its protocols,
names of moderators, and instructions for subscribing,  go to

http://metalab.unc.edu/GMark

I look forward to your participation on the Kata Markon List.

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson
--
Jeffrey B. Gibson
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A
Chicago, Illinois 60626
e-mail [email-masked]

  [Part 2, Text/HTML  27 lines]
  [Unable to print this part]